CRIBZ is on a mission to revolutionize the way how we experience NFTs. We enable NFT collectors to exhibit their NFT collections in unique galleries. We push the boundaries beyond entertainment / PFP / P2E, utilizing the technologies of Web3 with adding a layer of social interaction to NFTs.
We are looking for an experienced community manager to join our team and work on an exciting NFT project with a long-term perspective.
You’ll be responsible for developing and executing a community-building strategy. This will involve promoting our Discord, Twitter and Telegram channels with growth hacks, engaging with the community, building and maintaining excitement and answering any questions that might be asked.
You will need to have strong knowledge and experience in the NFT space and ideally have already successfully supported previous NFT launches through social media management. Our ideal Community Developer will plan and create a regular program of multimedia content across all platforms, driving growth and engagement. This person also brings a charismatic and creative flair to content.
The project is at a super early stage, so you'll be coming in at the formation of something new, as such we're looking for someone self-driven, and excited to get involved and help building an incredible fan base.
- Develop community building strategy, engagement and growth plan
- Schedule and manage social content production
- Help create the community narrative
- Grow and support a fanbase around our project using Discord, Telegram and Twitter
- Organize community events, including contests, community calls, and online activities
- Work closely with game design, marketing, and product teams to ensure alignment and focus on community
- Act as the voice of the community to help prioritize the product roadmap
- Understand product mechanisms and be able to answer community questions, speak with users, and support integration partners
- Build hype and maintain excitement around our upcoming experience, set for release in Q1 2023
- Experience with community building and managing communities, preferably in the NFT space
- First-hand experience using blockchain, NFT and cryptocurrencies
- Great sense of humor and creativity
- Hands-on expertise with Discord, Telegram, Twitter and Instagram
- Experience and willingness to host virtual events
- Content creation skills (articles, tweets, memes/visuals) are a huge plus!
- You experienced growing a community and building a significant follower base
- You are open-minded and inclusive which enables you to engage with a worldwide community
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills in English
A huge plus:
- Previous working experience in NFT projects (send us links and details like KPIs, we check them!)
- Experience in community management for NFT and crypto projects
- Strong personal presence on Twitter and other social media channels
We are a remote team mainly based in Zurich. We are happy for remote-only applicants that can work in GMT hours.
Salary / Compensation
We are bootstrapped and are currently working on a pro bono basis with 120% motivation and passion. You will be rewarded with your own NFT stack and a stake in the project's initial mint.
Are you thrilled to build something with a higher cause? Let’s join forces and we would like to hear from you!
When applying, mention the word CRIBZYCRIBZ to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants.
Please let join.com know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg