About the job
Bitfinex is looking for a skilled and experienced Marketing Project Manager to lead the planning, coordination and implementation of a fast moving and changing marketing agenda, for one of the longest-running,most resilient and successful crypto exchanges.
The successful candidate will have 5-10 years experience working in marketing on multiple projects running in parallel with different stakeholders, with competing interests and demands.
He/she will also be responsible for monitoring and measuring the success of campaigns and be skilled in presenting projects to relevant stakeholders and review analytics and results with a view to continued optimisation of marketing activities.
The Marketing Project Manager will also manage the meeting agenda for the marketing team and set daily, weekly and monthly priorities to support the growth and execution of the marketing strategy. You will also be expected to also to support ongoing operational marketing for new products and features such as landing pages, announcements, educational blog posts etc.
Bitfinex is one of the longest running crypto exchanges and the most resilient. It is guided by a mission to deliver Financial Freedom to communities, cities and countries around the world. The successful candidate would be expected to have an interest and understanding of cryptocurrency and how to help in positioning Bitfinex as a leader in its industry.
Currently looking for:
Marketing Project Manager (Remote)
- The marketing lead for all marketing project management, coordination and execution
- Responsible for coordination of marketing resources to ensure timely delivery of projects, and for all marketing campaigns
- Point of contact for all internal and external stakeholders and ensure alignment of marketing resources and priorities with business strategy
- Lead overall marketing strategy planning for both the Bitfinex Brand and Bitfinex products
- Be familiar with managing Marketing tasks in Asana, and keeping track of development and ensuring deadlines are met
- Ensure all content is in line with our communications strategy working closely with internal departments for close review and final sign off
- Develop a strategy for Cycle Time Analysis to better understand the time needed to successfully launch a project
- Use this data to analyse where delays may occur and how we can improve processes and communication internally to avoid this.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Motivated team player who actively seeks challenging projects and proactively shares experiences and knowledge towards the team’s goals.
- Good understanding of multichannel marketing and how users interact with each channel
- Experience in using data, research and customer feedback to improve a campaign to inform future activities
- Experience in planning and developing digital marketing campaigns from start to finish working with a number of teams to ensure a marketing campaign is ready for project launch
- Experience using a number of email marketing solutions
- Work closely with the marketing manager and social media strategist to enhance and maintain the company's social media presence
- Be able to write captivating copy to engage existing users and attract new users to the website
- Google certification would be an advantage
- Knowledge of the cryptocurrency industry and trading would be an advantage but not necessary
- Work to strict deadlines for project launches and experience using project management tools such as Asana.
- Membership of the Project Management Institute preferred but not required
- EU Timezone
Please let Bitfinex know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg