Marketing Manager (Norion)
ICEO is a venture builder that professionally builds and sells innovative B2B and B2C software-based companies within the fintech and big-data realms to strategic or financial investors. For over 10 years we have been working on innovations that move the world! Our startups have been featured in Forbes, Puls Biznesu and Newsweek.
About the role:
T-shaped marketer is something that defines your experience? Are you interested in the blockchain industry, DeFi projects and tokenization? Join Norion as a Marketing Manager.
We are looking for a person with knowledge of the use of marketing channels to acquire customers from the cryptocurrency market, as well as knowledge of tokenization and DeFi.
The person in this position will be responsible for achieving the goals set by the marketing department of Norion by planning multi-channel campaigns targeted at various groups of crypto investors and activities including content creation, SEO, social media activity, community building, participation in events, PR and PPC campaigns. The Marketing Manger’s tasks will also include effective use of the work of team members, taking care of a good atmosphere in the team, as well as expanding it with new colleagues.
In addition to knowledge in the field of digital marketing in the cryptocurrency and blockchain industries, Marketing Manager must be characterized by very good planning of own time, team tasks and budget use, as well as the ability to analyze the effectiveness of actions taken.
Your responsibilities will include:
- determining the actions necessary to achieve marketing goals,
- planning multi-channel campaigns,
- planning team activities using Jira,
- website, social media and content management,
- initiating and implementing new solutions.
- ongoing analysis of the effectiveness of the actions taken;
- tracking current trends in the cryptocurrency and blockchain market,
- signalling recruitment needs
- maintaining a good atmosphere in the team
What we expect from you:
- at least 5 years of experience working in digital marketing,
- at least 3 years of experience as a marketing team leader,
- at least 2 years of experience in working on a project using tokenization,
- knowledge of issues related to cryptocurrencies, blockchain, tokenization and DeFi,
- knowledge of the crypto community,
- team management experience (+/- 5 people),
- knowledge of issues in the area of digital marketing, such as: content marketing, social media, PPC, SEO, public relations (T-shaped marketer),
- the ability to measure the effects of your work using data collection and analysis tools,
- Ability to work with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Google Search Console,
- knowledge of Figma and Miro tools,
- knowledge of Slack, Jira and Confluence tools,
- knowledge of the English language at C1 level,
- high level of empathy and communication skills,
- very good work organization,
- aesthetic sense, attention to detail,
- Marketing Manager - Carrying out tasks commissioned by VP of Marketing at Norion. Managing the marketing team and recruiting new team members
- Head of Marketing - Taking over tasks related to creating a marketing strategy, planning and managing the marketing team, establishing cooperation with external partners.
- Head of Growth - Managing the marketing and sales team at Norion. Creating and implementing the Growth strategy for Norion. Joining company management meetings.
Benefits and perks:
- salary 14 000 - 20 000 PLN net - B2B
- 26 paid vacation days in the case of a B2B contract
- Medicover Premium private medical care package,
- MultiSport Plus benefit package,
- equipment - desktop/laptop computer, monitors and office accessories,
- permanent, full-time cooperation,
- the ability to adjust working hours,
- work remotely or from the office in Krakow,
- opportunity to participate in an internal training program,
- career path enabling continuous development,
- participation in business and integration meetings.
Please let ICEO know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg