GetLidar is hiring for a Marketing Lead to help us build out the analytics stack for web 3. This is a remote friendly role.
We’re a venture backed web 3 analytics tooling startup that is rapidly scaling, and counts Yuga and Treasure as some of our early clients. We’re backed by A-tier investors like Diagram Ventures, Big Brain Holdings, and others. We have 3 years of runway currently.
To learn more about why you should work with us check out our deck:
You will be working with both the CEO, our sales team, and data team to help scale out marketing for GetLidar.
As our first marketing hire, you’re experienced, thrive in a somewhat chaotic environment, and are looking for a fast paced startup environment.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Working with our CEO and sales team to build a coordinate strategy where marketing feeds leads to sales, and sales fees insights to marketing.
- Our content marketing strategy: including coming up with compelling LinkedIn and Twitter content, writing long form content, marketing report as well as coordinating with our PR lead
- Working with our data analysts to create insight driven content for lead generation.
- Tracking key marketing KPIs, and ensuring we’re improving month to month.
- Leading our community program for gaming studios.
- Leading Twitter Spaces to grow our web 2 presence.
- Create timelines and strategy for executing marketing and PR campaigns around key announcements.
- Hiring and marketing freelancers to support you - including video editors, designers, and more.
- Execute and scale out a SEO strategy to help us gain organic traffic.
- Test paid traffic - and scale it if there’s promise.
- Eventually scale our B2C product once we release it.
- At least 4 years of marketing experience, preferably in a product based marketing setting.
- You’ve worked at a fast growing startup before.
- You can work in EST time zones.
- At least 1 year of web 3 experience.
- You’ve worked in at least one of these industries for 2 years: B2B for B2C companies, gaming, or enterprise analytics.
- You’ve managed a team of marketers before.
- You can both execute and strategize and get your hands dirty.
Nice to Haves:
- You are deeply obsessed with web 3, especially NFTs and gaming.
- You’ve done marketing for a high-ticket B2B SaaS product (e.g 4-5 figure/month SaaS offers).
- Strong copywriting and direct response skills.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salaries - we’re constantly reevaluating market trends to ensure we meet or exceed industry standards. Base and bonus.
- Equity - Stock option plan on a standard 4 year vesting schedule with a 1 year cliff.
- Unlimited paid vacation and flex time - unlimited vacation can be vague and difficult to track; we strongly encourage everyone to take at least 2 weeks off per year plus public holidays. The rest is up to you.
- Health (mental & physical), dental, & HSA coverage across North America.
- Remote work environment - work from home or from one of our hubs in Halifax and St. John’s.
- Flexible hours - night owl or early riser? No problem.
- Tools - need the latest and great software to perform more efficiently? Ask and you shall receive.
Register to Apply
Please let GetLidar know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg