🎯 About FANtium
FANtium is a whole new way to connect with your favourite athletes and share their succes.
We enable FANs to invest in athletes they believe in through NFTs for a season or along their career.
FANs become part of the athlete’s close and exclusive community, with access to curated benefits and real-life experiences. When athletes win, everyone in the community win.
We are the first mover in a 130bn+ market at the intersection of Web3 and sports. Our investors include founders and angels from some of the most successful Web3 companies.
We have 4 core values that shape us: Passion, Humility, Rise and Connect are our driving forces. We are looking for individuals whom respect and empower others, possess a growth mindset, and are always ready to rise up to challenges.
🌟 Your role as Marketing Lead
- Build a comprehensive marketing strategy to supports FANtium’s brand and user growth, working closely with our web3 experts and our creative team.
- Grow our FANtium fanbase and community landscape across various channels, especially (but non limited to) Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok.
- Lead our content planning and communication strategy: create a content plan across channels that conveys FANtium’s voice to inspire and attract users (blog, newsletter, social).
- Lead and work closely with our community team to ensure a comprehensive cross social media marketing efforts.
- Oversee and build partnerships with relevant actors for FANtium’s brand and growth.
🌎 Your are…
- Passionate about web3 / sports topics: you love sports and / or find the whole web3 space fascinating. You have an understanding of web3 native channels such as Discord.
- An expert of “traditional” marketing strategies, channels, and content: you have led marketing teams before, and / or have developed a marketing strategy for a project that “took off”. You developed a marketing strategy across web2 channels such as Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, etc.
- A content creative: you have endless ideas for content on all social media channels, and a solid experience in posting regular high quality narratives, with an eye on engagement.
- An inclusive and engaging leader: you have experience in crafting a growth marketing strategy, growing a user base online, as well as organising online / offline events.
- Well-organised: you have strong time management and organisational skills, and the ability to plan, analyse and execute a well thought out strategy.
Check the full JD ===> https://www.notion.so/fantium/Head-of-Marketing-bf3fac89dcfc4ee48beabe66a8096f17
Check our Medium ===> https://medium.com/@FANtium/fantium-raises-2m-angel-investment-to-democratize-athlete-financing-3838fd7523ad
🎯 🎯 🎯
Please let FANtium know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg