Marketing Lead EMEA
Digital Asset is seeking an energetic, innovative Marketing Lead for the EMEA Region with exceptional relationship-building skills to build and execute programs with global marketing and the regional sales and partner teams. We are looking for an experienced and growth-minded marketer with a demonstrated ability to design and deliver marketing programs to reach, engage, nurture and convert our target audiences to drive top of funnel growth for Digital Asset. The successful candidate will possess a deep understanding of B2B marketing with a strong background in developing cross-functional relationships across global and local teams. You will be both creative and metrics driven, and play a crucial role in delivering growth for the business.
- Lead the EMEA strategic marketing plan and budget as an integrated component of the broader global marketing plan.
- Deliver integrated marketing programs for the EMEA region including conferences and events, PR, lead gen and nurture, partner marketing, and product marketing.
- Be a trusted business partner with a proven track record in taking a data-driven approach to marketing program design, aligning investments to tactics that drive growth and maximize return on investment.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the industry landscape and position Digital Asset and its products in a clear and differentiated way to support business objectives.
- Collaborate with sales, and partner teams to deliver tailored messages to the different target customers and personas across the buying committee.
- Measure and analyze marketing performance tracking to targets and seek to test, learn and consistently improve on channel performance and outcomes.
- Represent EMEA marketing coverage in all pipeline and regional sales meetings
- 5+ years of experience in field marketing B2B enterprise software or financial services
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing, advertising, or communications.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with high level of ambiguity, and strong ownership
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically
- Passion for technology and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Results-oriented with ability to self-serve on performance measurement and analytics
- Demonstrated ability to build highly effective working relationships with sales and marketing
- Highly organized and adept multi-tasker with ability to quickly prioritize tasks.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) are essential, strong storyteller.
- Relentless attention to detail and producing exceptional work.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and ambiguous environment.
- Willing to travel (~20%)
- Location: London preferred
- Content creation experience
- Experience with Salesforce and Pardot
Please let Digital Asset know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg