At Candy Digital, we're driven by a single question: How can Web3 technology revolutionize the world of collectibles? Our mission is to take the passion of being a devoted fan and elevate it to new heights by building a fully immersive digital storefront where fans can buy, sell, and trade their digital collectibles with unique, gamified experiences behind each engagement. We're proud to have the support of some of the top leaders in the Web3 space, including Galaxy Digital, ConsenSys Mesh, Polygon, and Palm. These partners are revolutionizing how we invest in, build, and interact with digital collectibles. We're excited to work alongside them to create next-generation experiences that deepen fan engagement and connect people to their passions. Candy is headquartered in New York City, with a hybrid work environment that thrives on community and inclusivity. Led by innovators across the industry, we foster a culture of meaningful engagement and impactful change, always striving to bring enthusiasts closer to the field and reenvision the world of collectibles. Fandom, reimagined. SO YOU WANT TO JOIN CANDY? We’re on the lookout for interns with a growth mindset to help build the future of Candy. We are looking for a motivated, passionate, and self-driven individual with knowledge of marketing and a strong interest in NFT’s (non-fungible tokens) and a strong understanding of cryptocurrency. Our internship program isn’t just a job; we offer real world experience and opportunities to make an impact to the future of the NFT space. As a summer intern, you will join our marketing team and get a view into the development of one of the fastest growing start-ups in NYC. The kind of person that will thrive in this internship is someone looking to learn and gain insights into marketing fundamentals, social awareness and campaigns, and the ability to think outside the box. AS OUR MOST VALUABLE PLAYER, YOU WILL...
- Have a voice in the direction of our products
- Work at scale to help deliver our NFTs to millions of users around the world
- Conduct competitive marketing research by monitoring and tracking brand activity on distributor social/digital platforms and websites
- Work closely with highly-motivated leaders who are intellectually curious and interested in growing at a fast paced startup
- Work alongside solution-oriented thinkers interested in taking on new challenges
- Assist team in facilitating their daily responsibilities
- Dive in on projects including setting up systems, rolling out processes, and putting plans in place to help foster an inclusive culture
WHO ARE YOU?
- Must be a rising Junior, Senior, or Graduate student
- You have a willingness to learn
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have strong problem-solving and critical thinking abilities
- Be able to work in a highly collaborative environment with peers from different backgrounds and skill set
- Show curiosity about the world and a desire to learn and grow
- Have pride in your work
You’ll Love Working here because...
- Our People . You will be working with the top players who are the most talented, fun, supportive, and innovative leaders and teams. Aka, people you can be proud to work with!
- Our Mission. We believe that we are building something great and that the best things we create will make the world a better place. Our goal is to deepen our connection through experiences to fans and collectors globally.
- Perks. Our team-based culture provides the foundation for people to do their best work and constantly learn and grow. We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, health coverage, and unlimited vacation. Given that we’re an early-stage startup, our benefits package continues to evolve as we do. Your ideas and suggestions matter to us!
Our Core Values.
- Trust. We safeguard the goal. We believe we will only succeed if we earn trust – trust of our people, trust of our customers, trust of our partners. We will strive to achieve and keep faith at all times.
- Innovation. We dream big. We’re endlessly curious and constantly searching for the best, the better, and the never-before imagined.
- Excellence. We take big swings. We have high expectations of ourselves in everything we do.
- Grit. We push past the finish line until the last second. Giving up is not an option. We will always find a way.
- Inclusion. We are a team player, and we are in it together. We believe that diverse thinking comes from different thinkers, and we need all perspectives to come together and win.
- Authenticity. We are the real deal and always authentic in what we create, our dealings with others, and in who we are as human beings.
- Accountability. We carry the ball. We hold ourselves to the highest moral and ethical standards. We will be fair and honest and take responsibility for our actions.
Please let Candy Digital know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg