Coins.ph is looking for a curious, hardworking and passionate Marketing Intern . We are looking for a self-motivated marketer who can understand complex topics and create content with performing outcomes. The ideal candidate is in tune with crypto and passionate about payments. You have great problem solving skills, able to produce and edit clear, concise content (video or written) on tight deadlines.
Reporting to the Academy & Video Content Lead and working very closely with marketing and other business teams, you will play a role in shaping Coins.ph.
- Support social media management and content translation support
- Produce written content for Coins Academy and across Coins’ external facing touchpoints.
- Track results on user growth and views & traffic generated through produced content, distributed on cross marketing channels
- Help to coordinate educational content initiatives in Philippines, from ideation to execution (Good to have)
- Experience in editing and creating short form video content
- Currently enrolled into a University (Graduate or Postgraduate) program at a major University, preferable in Marketing/Communication
- Experience in community management, or related professional experience, with user communication skills, ideally with skills on Discord / Telegram / Tiktok / Instagram
- Great passion for the crypto industry
- Fast learner, ready to work hard to grow in skills & can-do attitude with pressure and tight deadlines
- Organized, reliable and rigorous personality
- Previous experiences and/or personal projects where you showed initiatives
- Strong verbal and excellent written communication skills
- Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheets
- Native Tagalog & Advanced English are a MUST
Please let Coins.ph know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg
Web3 Growth Hacker (Europe Remote) at Gelato Network
Europe Remote Growth Marketing Web3
17 days ago