Marketing Intelligence Analyst
Who We Are:
Our mission is to provide certainty to the world's information. Founded in 2019, Horizen Labs is a crypto-first developer that builds blockchain products and tools at the heart of the decentralization revolution. We are world leaders in zero knowledge cryptography and key web 3.0 tools that enable programmable blockchains that are secure, scalable and privacy preserving.
Our company is creating a culture of empowered individuals, who aren't afraid to bring their ideas to life. We are looking for creative individuals to join our team of the best and brightest minds in the blockchain space. You will experience the exhilaration of joining a fast growing and innovation focused company with support from some of the industry's top thought leaders, including Digital Currency Group, Kenetic Capital, Sound Ventures, and Liberty City Ventures.
We believe diversity drives the innovation and engagement necessary to build a truly remarkable product. We operate on a hybrid model with a distributed global workforce who works in partnership with our satellite offices in New York City, NY, Milan, Italy, and the latest opening now in Odessa, Ukraine. This allows us the flexibility to go to where the talent is. Are you ready to help us change the future with the next cutting edge blockchain technology? Join us!
As Horizen Labs builds on its success in web3, such as the launch of ApeCoin, the company is in the process of expanding its efforts to discover and act on how to best bring emerging blockchain technologies to existing markets.
Product Marketing plays a key role in determining market fit and business paths to pursue. As such there is an identified need for a proactive approach in gathering quantitative market and customer data to help guide decision making.
MARKETING INTELLIGENCE ANALYST ROLE
Horizen Labs is seeking a Marketing Intelligence Analyst with a strong interest in research, outreach, and presentation of data that helps uncover market opportunities by connecting the dots between customer needs and blockchain/web3/crypto based technology.
This individual will report to the Director of Product Marketing and gather intelligence on potential customers, industries, and business lines that the company is seeking to pursue. The Analyst will be tasked with leveraging external platforms and existing relationships for market data in addition to designing and executing on focus group and survey efforts.
The candidate should have a strong comfort level in research and outreach, be a natural question asker, and have the ability to succinctly and comprehensively provide data and feedback to the team at large.
- Conduct research to help guide the creation of buyer and user profiles.
- Understand and communicate market dynamics across a variety of potential products and business lines.
- Conduct primary market research to assist in determining sizing and fit.
- Collate and present market data to help uncover opportunities and address business issues.
- Assist in design of outreach tools and survey methodology.
- Conduct bottom-up customer research through focus groups, surveys, industry events, and social media.
- Analyze and classify outreach and survey data.
Building Internal Knowledge:
- Radiate intelligence to stakeholders across Product, Marketing, Strategy, Sales and Leadership.
- Update the team on competitive offerings, pricing and market positioning.
- Field internal inquiries on markets and competitors.
- Update internal platforms with research materials and results.
Desired Skills & Experiences:
- Expert researcher and interviewer with the ability to distill information from multiple sources into clear, compelling and actionable information.
- Clear, articulate, thorough communicator comfortable interacting with executives and partners
- Flexible team player with a startup mentality and a willingness to engage in tasks outside of their established skillset
- Curious learner with the mindset of a detective
- Minimum 2 years of experience in market and business intelligence.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Statistics, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with working in emerging technologies.
- Excellent track record in analysis with meaningful contributions toward key company initiatives
- Working knowledge of survey, outreach, and analysis platforms.
- An entrepreneurial spirit that is flexible, experimental, and resourceful
Horizen Labs is an equal opportunity employer
Horizen Labs is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Please let Horizen Labs know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg