Marketing Campaign Operations (Fan Token) - Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Drive onsite user growth funnel from acquisition, retention, and conversion, identify the key bottlenecks, design operation strategy, and execute end to end process of the campaigns.
- Initiate specific campaign plans and and work closely with other internal teams (marketing team, product team, data team, external partner) to delivery results.
- Analyse the campaign performance logically from data and other key perspectives.
- Understand the dynamics of the industry, guide and enhance the user readership and following rate through content planning and other means.
- 3 years of experience in user growth, operations, community management, sports (Football in particular) background is desirable.
- Knowledge of user acquisition, lifecycle management, and gamification is desirable.
- Knowledge in Crypto and NFT is highly preferred.
- User insight and modelling skills with strong business sense.
- Basic knowledge about data analysis tool, proficient using excel is a must.
- Be able to work flexible and stretched hours to interact with the communities and partners.
- Fluency in English and Chinese speaking is a plus.
- Fully remote, open to candidates from different country in Asia/Europe time zone.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.Register to Apply
Please let Binance know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg