We are hiring a content marketing all-star to join our dedicated team of entrepreneurs, artists, creators and believers in web3! This is an opportunity to drive our marketing strategy and be part of a foundational marketing team. The ideal candidate is a steward of culture, has a unique voice and passion for art, emerging technologies, and is coming with ideas for how to create sticky, unique content that will cultivate a community of digital art lovers. Looking for a bold and creative thinker with a high bar for execution who shares our passion for building worlds that have yet to be imagined, the categories that have yet to be defined, the experiences yet to be explored.
Wild is a first-of-its-kind network with a virtuous cycle fueled by a creator incubator, marketplace curation, product invention, and Metaverse wonder. We use new technology to unleash our collective energy - joining forces to create a new frontier at the forefront of the web3 movement.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead content and social media marketing marketing, including writing, creative development, testing, and reporting across multiple platforms/channels
- Ideate, write and produce content across formats, including blog/editorial, video [tiktok/UGC >
- Develop content across social channels, balancing evergreen/editorial content with campaign-centric promotional content in support of Wild’s drops
- Support the planning, execution and analysis of marketing programs such as email, social media, event and content marketing
- Monitor and report on key metrics (engagement, growth, site traffic as a result of content) to optimize formats based on goals
- Coordinate marketing initiatives, including overseeing logistics, spearheading artist and collector coordination, and collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally with Design, Artists, Collectors and Product to understand the creative vision, build collateral and effectively connect the dots across digital art collections and their potential collectors
WHO YOU ARE & REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCES
- First and foremost, you live and breathe content, art, web3 and social!
- Mine and identify cultural trends and insights to tap into relevant digital media best practices
- 2-3 years of marketing, social media and / or content experience - you are able to create, produce, edit high-quality content with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to build creative materials, develop high impact messaging and marketing collateral that is in line with brand voice and values
- Understanding of and authentic passion for Web3, digital art, communities, collectors, and / or immersive experiences. Personal or professional experience in the space is a plus!
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Authentic desire to build in the early phase of a product, a community and industry - as both a dreamer and an executor
- Self-starter who thrives in a dynamic, fast paced environment with multiple projects and priorities at any point in time, with excellent project management skills
- Ability to produce and edit quick-turn assets, ranging from art sizzles to UGC->
- Motivation for constant improvement (you welcome feedback and want to learn from others)
- Firm grasp of marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, content and email marketing
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Full time opportunity
- An exceptional team: our hiring bar is high and you’ll be surrounded by talented self-starters
- Access to mentors and thought leaders in the space
- Opportunity to create and design a new frontier
- A remote-first environment that gives you the ability to both work from anywhere and collaborate in person with your colleagues
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one, getting to create experiences that matters and pioneering with international clients
- Thrive in a learning environment – both through projects and with our amazing team
Please let Wildxyz know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg