Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 50 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
· Produce and analyse market risk metrics (VaR, Greeks) and deliver insightful commentaries to traders and senior management
· Ensure accurate view of real-time risk exposure through analysing large datasets from multiple sources
· Perform trade and position reconciliation, and P;L attribution analysis
· Control and monitor risk limits and escalate the limit breaches
· Assist in ensuring efficient and smooth trading flow by troubleshooting problems presented throughout the trade lifecycle
· Contribute to the design of risk governance process for new products and new business initiatives
· Work with quant developers to build automated trading control, and enhance risk infrastructure to allow better visibility of risk exposures
· Degree or above in a quantitative discipline, with professional qualification such as CFA and FRM an added advantage
· Minimum 4 years of working experience in relevant Risk Management, Model Validation role
· Proficient in Python and SQL.
· Knowledge in any other programming language is a plus
· Good organizational and interpersonal skills
· Think critically and strive for continuous improvement
· Passionate about cryptocurrency and blockchain
What you can expect from us?
We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve.
- The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information on the next steps of our application process.Register to Apply
Please let Crypto.com know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg