Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Assist the Macro/Industry Research team in producing institutional-grade research reports on macro trends as well as sector trends, including but not limited to DeFi, NFT, Gaming, Metaverse, L1/L2 and Middleware etc, for both internal and external clients
- Analyze, evaluate and synthesize trends from a variety of data sources (internal data, public blockchain data, etc.)
- Foster strong attention to detail when analyzing the market or projects
- Proactively stay informed about market trends, opportunities, risks and new projects, with a passion for the cryptocurrency industry.
- Bachelor's degrees in Finance, Economics, Computer Science or other related areas are a plus.
- Good knowledge of crypto and passionate about the industry
- Strong articulation and interpersonal skills, can handle high pressure and a fast-paced work environment
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, self-driven and demonstrated strong work ethics.
- Able to commit minimum 3 days per week for at least 6 months
Please let Binance know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg