About the job
As proposed by one of BitDAO’s core contributors, Mantle is an Ethereum layer-2 network/chain with modular architecture designed to use $BIT as a native token. It's by combining rollups and modularity that Mantle powers new and diverse use cases (i.e. gaming, social, DeFi etc...) whilst remaining fast, secure and decentralized.
Mantle is a project co-developed by Windranger and Davion who are both product labs working on the BitDAO ecosystem. Over the next few years, BitDAO intends to continue securing large partnerships on the scale of zkSync, Game7, Mantle.
We are looking for a Head of Developer Relations to lead the onboarding of developers and projects onto Mantle
- Establish and grow partnerships for the Mantle blockchain
- Be a leading Mantle evangelist: attending & speaking at industry events, publishing thought leader content, and enhancing developer materials
- Grow and lead a small team of Dev Rel Engineers
- Enable developers on Mantle by building and providing prototypes, code samples, developer guides, and technical support to guides
- Synthesize developer feedback into clear technical requirements, and work with the engineering team to improve our products accordingly.
- 4+ years of experience in software engineering.
- 2+ years in developer relations in blockchain
- Familiarity with the Ethereum landscape and the latest scaling technology
- A strong track record of speaking, presenting, and teaching highly technical topics, virtually and/or in-person.
- You are a self starter that thrives in a small team environment and is capable of wearing multiple hats in different situations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in asynchronous and synchronous communication, giving and receiving feedback, and working independently or with a team.
- High attention to detail and ability to remain organized with multiple simultaneous projects.
Please let Windranger Labs know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg