At Paradigm, we are changing the future of finance! By joining us at this early stage, you’ll be building cutting-edge, distributed financial service infrastructure that will reshape financial services across CeFi and DeFi markets.
- Paradigm is a zero-fee, institutional liquidity network for derivatives traders across CeFi and DeFi.
- We provide unified access to multi-asset, multi-protocol liquidity on demand without compromising on execution preferences, costs, and immediacy.
- We’ve built the largest network of institutional counterparties in crypto, with over 1000 institutional clients trading over $10 B per month.
- We are a diverse, global team led by our organizational principles and united by our mission to bring on-demand liquidity for traders, anytime and anywhere, without compromises. We also strive to ship faster than anyone else in the industry!
- We are backed by the best traders and investors in the space, including Jump Capital, Genesis Trading, Dragonfly Capital, QCP Capital, Optiver US, IMC, GSR Markets, Akuna Capital, Fidelity Digital Assets CMT Digital, Goldentree Asset Management, Amber Group, OK Group, Bybit Fintech, and CoinShares.
Paradigm is seeking a Managing Director of Sales and Institutional Coverage to lead all client-facing functions at Paradigm. You will lead a geographically distributed and diverse organization that spans Institutional Sales and Account Management functions. As a leader, you will own each team’s OKRs and be responsible for developing strategies and initiatives to drive exponential growth across our businesses.
Ideally, you are already familiar with the broader institutional crypto ecosystem and have experience scaling fast-growing client services teams. Internally, you will partner closely with Solutions Engineers, Marketing, and Partnership functions to establish joint goals and strategies that align with the company’s vision and objectives.
- This role will be responsible for putting in place processes for both Sales and Coverage teams.
- As a leader you will be setting the bar high for what it means to be in a Sales or Coverage role and mentoring staff to grow in their understanding of client services in the trading industry,
- Managing day-to-day performance of the team
- Setting OKRs/KPIs and driving a culture of accountability
- Formulating and implementing GTM strategies
- Build, implement, and optimize repeatable processes to proactively drive client engagement, to better understand and fulfill their needs, and to educate them new Paradigm features and products that would positively impact their business
- Work closely with other department leaders including Engineering, Product, and Compliance to ensure a flawless experience in every customer interaction from lead to prospect to onboarded and active client
- Develop and execute GTM strategies, successfully launch and guide strategies for new opportunities and product launches.
- Own career development including performance reviews for the Sales and Account Management teams
- 10+ years of experience in trading, client development, and sales in the financial industry
- Low ego, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude with the drive and work ethic to get things done
- A passion for crypto and an expert level understanding of cryptocurrency assets, derivatives, and trading workflows
- Proven track record of leading and growing client services functions in a high growth startup/scaleup
- Ability to coach and positively influence others in a fast paced, distributed and diverse environment while preserving our principles, processes and growth trajectory.
- Team player, with strong time management skills and an ability to multitask and independently resolve issues.
- Ability to effectively work with and manage a distributed team
- Exceptional communication skills the ability to seamlessly collaborate internally and externally via multiple channels of communication (chats, video calls, email)
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred
- Background in Engineering preferred
Our Benefits And Perks
- Competitive pay and transparent pay bands
- Flexible work environment
- Unlimited vacation with a minimum required PTO of 10 days annually.
- Celebrate your national holidays, in addition to floating holidays, to honor what matters to you, not HQ.
- Full benefits (benefits vary by country)
- Medical, dental, vision
- Health Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Retirement savings (i.e. Traditional and Roth 401(k))
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous technology and learning allowances
- $5000 first-year budget to spend on your computer, peripherals, office essentials...whatever makes you most efficient and comfortable. You'll receive a $2000 refresh each anniversary.
- $1000 budget to spend on learning and development materials, courses or conferences.
Paradigm US is an equal opportunity employer.Register to Apply
Please let Paradigm know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg