Coinshift is a leading non-custodial treasury management platform built on top of Gnosis safe. It provides a smart and sophisticated user experience layer to manage treasury ops in an efficient manner.
Our mission is to build the most sophisticated multi-chain crypto treasury management platform for DAOs & companies.
We are currently a hyper-growth business targeting an immediate $100+ billion market with a very ambitious vision and roadmap. We manage billions of dollars in assets currently, and strongly believe it’s still day 1 for Coinshift. We are backed by the best-in-class VC investors globally. We are and want to be run as a technology company, not a financial service provider, and we build our culture around core values of ambition, collaboration, entrepreneurship, transparency, and meritocracy.
Since launching the MVP in June 2021, we’ve seen crazy traction from having nearly $150M+ in processed payments to having a billion dollars in assets under management. We now serve thousands of users across three continents and over 10 different countries. And we’re just getting started.
About The Role
Coinshift’s future growth is highly dependent on the quality of our ecosystem. We are looking for a Manager of Strategic Partnership to identify, onboard, and manage our more strategic partners. In this critical role, you will have the chance to:
- Develop and execute Coinshift’s partner strategies to align with our business goals
- Own all partner relationships including strategic focus areas, business case development, negotiation, product launch, partner marketing
- Ensure partner initiatives are delivered on time
- Understand gaps within our solution, and identify partners who best fill those gaps
- Collaborate cross-functionally to support product integrations and help launch partner solutions
- Build and develop deep relationships with partners outside the crypto industry to bring on-chain treasury solutions to a wider spectrum of users
- Develop key metrics to measure partner performance, provide regular updates on the progress
- You have 3+ years of experience in business development, sales or a similar role
- Have a solid understanding of key players in the web3 space
- You love thinking about business strategy and collaboration opportunities between crypto organizations.
- You are highly organized, you document your work, and you deliver what you promise
- Experience working within a fast-paced, high-growth technology startup is a plus
- You are a strong communicator with experience presenting to senior managers
- You have a good understanding of finance and basic accounting terms
- You believe crypto will fundamentally change global finance, and partnering will dramatically accelerate that vision
- You are passionate about web3, follow new developments across crypto closely, and are an avid user of DeFi.
- You realize that only by working cross-functionally - with Growth, Marketing, Product, etc. - will you be able to execute strategic initiatives with partners.
We are committed to fostering diversity and inclusiveness within our organization, and we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply, even if they don’t match all the above criteria.
If you are hired, you will have the option of fiat/USDC payments made monthly
We look forward to your application!Register to Apply
Please let Coinshift know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg