Paxos is on a mission to enable the movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky - supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it.
As a regulated blockchain infrastructure company, we use technology to tokenize, custody, trade, and settle assets for enterprise clients like PayPal, Novi, Bank of America, and Interactive Brokers. Paxos is a top-funded blockchain company, with more than $500 million in total funding from leading investors like OakHC/FT, Founders Fund, PayPal Ventures, and Declaration Partners. Together, we empower today’s financial leaders to build a more open, trusted economy.
Talent Acquisition is at the forefront of the explosive growth and excitement at Paxos. Our growing team collaborates in daily stand-ups and celebrates each other’s wins - no matter the size.
As a Manager, Recruiting Operations you’ll get to:
- Act as a thought leader and partner to senior management on the roadmap for improving recruiting operations at Paxos, so that we can scale for immense growth in a sustainable and efficient way
- Grow and lead a team that can quickly pinpoint pain points in the recruiting process and deliver effective solutions, leading to improvements in key KPIs
- Partner with cross-functional leaders and stakeholders to institute company-wide changes in recruiting processes, tools, and experiences for both candidates and employees
- Know what operational excellence looks like and how to continuously innovate on candidate experience processes
- Manage and optimize recruiting tool usage across all levels of the company, including identifying new tools and technologies to remedy gaps where necessary
- Keep the pulse on the health of our recruiting operations, including figuring out which metrics matter most, and translating trends into actionable recommendations to drive projects and initiatives to address gaps
- Ownership of all training & enablement programs for recruiters, interviewers and hiring managers
- Immerse yourself in blockchain technology, cryptocurrency for enterprises and investors, our regulation-first approach, and more!
Your experience should include:
- 5+ years of experience working in Recruiting Operations in a project or process-based role, with at least 2 years of experience managing a team
- A track record of delivering measurable impact at the organizational level
- Ability to identify, design, and execute impactful solutions to key recruiting pain points, from sourcing to onboarding
- Ability to lead change management for new tools, processes, and policies to ensure company-wide adoption and adherence
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple concurrent projects with cross-functional stakeholders
- Familiarity with (or willingness to learn) management of recruiting tools, including GEM, SeekOut, LinkedIn Enterprise Recruiter and Greenhouse
- Experience interpreting data from recruiting tools, communicating findings, and creating data-backed recommendations for improving recruiting processes
You might also have:
- Worked in a start-up or fast-paced environment
- A passion for growing and scaling teams
- A keen eye for building dashboards and other reporting tools
What you’ll love about Paxos:
Paxos has consistently been named as a “Best Place to Work” by BuiltIn and was recently listed on the 2021 Forbes Fintech 50. All of our employees have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like company equity, health insurance, family leave, a quarterly stipend for development, a stipend for home office setup and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack #shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and make your mark. Help us continue to build a new, open financial system from one of our three offices or right from your home!
- Life at Paxos
- 2021 Paxos Year in Review
- Paxos Raises $300M in Series D Funding at 2.4B Valuation
- Paxos National Trust Receives OCC Conditional Approval for De Novo Charter
- Paxos & PayPal Bring Crypto to Millions of Users
- USDP Stablecoin Chosen for Meta's Pilot of Novi Digital Wallet
- Mercado Libre Creating Biggest Crypto Market in LatAm through Paxos
- Paxos Supports Interactive Brokers' Journey into Crypto Markets
- Paxos Hiring 400 Employees in 2022
- Paxos Wins Regulatory Approval From Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Paxos CEO Discusses Crypto, Blockchain and the Future of Finance
- Yahoo Finance Interviews Paxos CEO on Testimony to Congress and Stablecoin Infrastructure
- Paxos CEO Discusses How Blockchain can Replatform the Financial System
- BuiltIn NYC Names Paxos a 2022 Best Place to Work
- Forbes Names Paxos to 2021 Fintech 50
- CB Insights Names Paxos to 2021 Fintech 250 for Crypto Category
Our Paxos team is made up of passionate people from all over the world with different perspectives and experiences. If this opportunity excites you, but your experience doesn’t perfectly match the description…apply! Unique voices help us build a more transparent and open economy.
#LI-remoteRegister to Apply
Please let Paxos know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg