At DraftKings, we're inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space and are propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Be the strategy behind the game.
As a Community Manager you will support in building the DraftKings brand and community in the innovative and growing NFT Space. This role will report to the Senior Manager, Marketplace Operations and will be responsible for delivering a best-in-class experience for our community across Discord and Twitter. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Community Manager, NFT Marketplace:
- Execute on community strategies to actively engage and grow our community on Discord and Twitter
- Build and maintain community moderation guidelines
- Coordinate community messaging for major drops and tentpole moments with cross functional teams
- Identify actionable insights within community conversation that leads to impactful content creation
- Report on the health of our community, and make recommendations for improvements while promoting the optimization of processes and tools for best program output
- Work closely with cross functional teams to ensure our community remains supported and informed
- Manage and support a team of Community Specialists
What you’ll bring:
- At least 3 years of experience managing communities with specifically on Discord and social media.
- Knowledge of Blockchain and Crypto ecosystems a plus.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to provide authentic experiences to the community and a strong understanding of when to implement different tones of voice in a variety of situations.
- Experience working with internal and external teams.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.
Please let DraftKings Inc. know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg