About the Company
One of the fastest-growing and most trusted companies in blockchain security, CertiK is a true market leader. To date, CertiK has worked with over 3,200 Enterprise clients, secured over $310 billion worth of digital assets, and has detected over 60,000 vulnerabilities in blockchain code. Our clients include leading projects such as Aave, Polygon, Binance Smart Chain, Terra, Yearn, and Chiliz.
Investors = Insight Partners, Sequoia, Tiger Global, Coatue Management, Lightspeed, Advent International, SoftBank, Hillhouse Capital, Goldman Sachs, Coinbase Ventures, Binance, Shunwei Capital, IDG Capital, Wing, Legend Star, Danhua Capital and other investors.
- Work hand-in-hand with sales operations, engineering and business units to troubleshoot and maintain excellence in operations;
- Manage team to ensure outstanding tasks are completed;
- Work with Project Manager to understand clients’ concerns and develop solutions;
- Follow up with Project Manager to confirm solutions are in place; and
- Confirm satisfaction with solutions and processes put into place.
- Develop & improve product development processes to align key stakeholders on product roadmap and priorities, and raise awareness of tools evaluation, adoption and best practices;
- Perform highly strategic functions to gather and maintain accurate data;
- Create reports for all clients, prepare summaries, reports and presentations to recommend appropriate business actions to senior management based on the findings and analysis.
- Conduct market research, analyze internal & external data (such as user feedback/NPS scores and other data needed for product development)and synthesize data
- Manage CertiK product development processes, build consistent cross-functional practices and best-in-class frameworks;
- Support the timely execution of product launches, modifications, and retirements;
- Elicit requirements for technical teams using interviews, document analysis, client requirements, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and work flow analysis.
- Partner & integrate closely with product/engineering teams with various managerial and operational tasks to bring an operational support mindset to product development and make organizational/staffing decisions, motivate and empower team leadership that motivates and refines processes
- Analyze business, management, and operating procedures to devise most efficient methods of accomplishing set management, operational, and performance project or process goals;
- Create reports for clients, develop solutions or alternative practices and ensure accuracy of clients’ data.
- Set realistic, essential product delivery expectations and provide an optimal experience based on a thorough understanding of the product impact downstream through CertiK’s operations directly to business growth
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly data management of enrollment data for all the commercial clients to ensure accuracy of clients’ enrollment history;
- Conduct organizational studies and evaluations, design systems and procedures;
- Prepare operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively;
- Work with clients and team members to determine what new processes need to be developed;
- Utilize a high degree of qualitative and quantitative analytical skills in analyzing, evaluating, and improving the efficiency of internal and client administrative operations, organizations, or management, including: (i) increase team members productivity; (ii) reduce company expenses; and (iii) improve time management.
- Develop relationships with partners and teams in and across departments to refine their operational tasks, coaching them to establish the vision/strategy and identify opportunities for CertiK’s product operations and success
- View, analyze, forecast and evaluate statistical data and information to develop function and/or project specific databases, data models, analytical tools and reports;
- Support, through increased management and operational efficiency, set management, operational, and process management goals;
- Identify efficiencies while eliminating redundancies; and articulate the results of data analysis and lead project teams;
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships to gather key information required to understand, plan for, and accomplish project and process efficiency objectives.
- Deliver presentations internally across departments and able to present upwards to the c-suite management team.
You’re a self-starter. You believe in tackling the most important problems, even if they are the most difficult problems. You’re comfortable with the unknown and understand that startup life means that you’re going to be wearing multiple hats. And that’s what motivates you. You’re accountable and obsessed with improvement, both in yourself and in others. You’re up to the challenge of building a world-class company that aims to be the infrastructure for more secure software for all.
The exact compensation at which this job is filled will be determined by the skills and experience of qualified candidates.
CertiK is proud to offer medical, vision, and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with company matching, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, HSA (with high deductible plan), FSA, and other benefits to all full-time employees, along with flexible paid time off and holidays. CertiK also offers a variable bonus program and RSU allotments for many positions.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
CertiK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
CertiK will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
All CertiK employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.Register to Apply
Please let CertiK know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg