Are you looking to build and lead the legal department of an early-stage venture?
Location: Berlin with remote availability. Your team is based in Berlin, working in the CET time zone.
Working Language: English
About the project
We are an emerging personal finance platform rewarding positive behaviour through win-win incentives and our mission is to reward the next generation for developing healthy financial habits while also enabling the chance of winning significant wealth each week through digital assets.
Klink Finance Holding is a UK Limited holding company that will operate through a Polish subsidiary and also employs talent through a Germany UG structure.
We are currently looking for a Legal Counsel to lead all legal matters for our retail-focused digital asset management platform to disrupt the space with a new offering of gamification in the personal finance space, supported by top-tier VCs in the US & Asia.
You will be the driving force behind the legal function that you will have full autonomy over. We are looking for an outstanding Legal Counsel to take initiative and support us in scaling Klink globally. This is an exceptional opportunity to provide leadership and partnership to a company on the frontiers of its global rollout. You will work directly with the founders and the head of growth and be involved in strategy development based on your legal recommendations.
As our legal expert, you’ll work on varied and highly dynamic objectives within Klink ranging from handling legal operations, managing outside counsel and crafting corporate documentation from scratch, researching regulations, and managing internal compliance procedures.
Klink combines challenging fields of digital assets, personal finance and gamification to create a never before existing market opportunity. Your work will include educating regulators and partners on our business to build the foundation for a new financial product that will create positive financial habits across millions of users globally.
- Manage day-to-day legal operations within the company (contractual agreements, structuring, HR, compliance etc.)
- Manage the full cycle of corporate documentation, from planning and drafting to implementation
- Develop and drive comprehensive, long-term legal strategies that balance risk and business objectives, creating efficiencies in the financial industry
- Select, engage and manage outside counsels across relevant jurisdictions
- Collaborate with team members to identify opportunities to centralize knowledge and create scalable processes to expedite communication, alignment, and execution.
- Research laws and regulations across both the gamification and crypto space in all relevant jurisdictions to aid strategic decisions on business opportunities and assist in navigating the global regulatory landscape for the organization
- Support deal negotiations with financial institutions to drive revenue growth and support product counselling for Klink's future products
We are looking for an entrepreneurial human being, pragmatic, who feels comfortable working in English in an international environment with a self-driven “Get stuff done” mindset. You embrace challenges and always follow the newest regulations in the digital asset space and are motivated by the opportunity to lead all legal activities of an emerging digital asset platform and it’s subsequent services.
- 5 years of practising legal experience in fields ideally related to finance & crypto
- Prior knowledge of gamification/ gaming/ gambling law is a bonus
- Strong knowledge of regulatory and legal frameworks relevant to web3 in the EU and global financial market regulations
- Great motivation to tackle legal challenges that haven't been solved yet to create new market opportunities
- Ability to engage constructively with internal and external stakeholders, including regulators
- Proven problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced team.
Why you should join us
- Join at an executive level and be involved in decisions that shape the company’s future legal structure
- Autonomy and ownership - You’ll be completely and uniquely responsible for all legal activities and have the freedom to choose a direction
- The opportunity build your own team and success story, disrupting an entire industry with a completely alternative when it comes to reward- and wealth-distribution across user populations
- Work from our Berlin office or remotely and enjoy regular team events and occasional travel across Europe
- Brand new equipment (Macbook/Laptop, headphones, etc.) as needed
- You will receive a competitive salary and as an executive and leader, you will have an entitlement to a substantial equity stake in the business
- Take a trip with a forming team of highly skilled individuals who will always support you on this journey
How to become part of the team
If you want to know more about this opportunity please complete this application with your most recent work profile and we will get back to you ASAP. We are excited to meet you!Register to Apply
Please let Klink Finance know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg