Aurora builds an Ethereum-compatible network with increased scaling and lower transaction costs.
Aurora Labs has created the Aurora Ecosystem which mainly consists of two components: Rainbow Bridge and Aurora Engine. Rainbow Bridge is a fully trustless and decentralized bridge that interconnects Ethereum and NEAR ecosystems. Aurora Engine is an EVM built on the NEAR Protocol, delivering a turn-key solution for developers to operate their apps on an Ethereum-compatible, high-throughput, scalable and future-safe platform, with low transaction costs for their users.
If you are eager to dive into the competing cross-chain ecosystem and would like to work in an energetic environment, surrounded by highly productive and meticulous engineers, we would be happy to see you in Aurora Labs!
- Execute extreme ownership;
- Strive for excellence;
- Embrace authenticity;
- Promote merit;
- Get shit done.
About the Position
- Assist the company with regulatory analyses under the Securities Act of 1933;
- Assist the company by providing comprehensive legal advice with respect to new and emerging blockchain related regulations that are enacted on the US market;
- Analysis from a US law perspective of licensing and compliance requirements for the company’s products;
- Advice regarding compliance with KYC/AML obligations and government sanctions;
- Assist the company on successfully participating and entering on the US market, including by preparing any documents such as: guidelines, disclaimers, third party communications, etc.;
- Assess legal risks from a US law perspective in order to develop business-oriented solutions providing concise and commercially focused legal advice;
- Educate and advise the company with respect to legal and risk management issues.
- US qualified lawyer with 5+ years of relevant legal experience (preferably practicing at a fintech startup, digital assets or blockchain technology, crypto, or at a leading law firm, familiar with the Securities Act of 1933);
- Experienced in and passionate about blockchain, different consensus algorithms, decentralized governance, DeFi, app development, and Web3 technologies;
- Experience working at multi-jurisdictional business cross-functionally with a fully distributed team;
- Excellent organization, execution and project management skills;
- English language native or fluent.
Join our dedicated team of blockchain industry professionals.
Please apply today — we’re standing by for your resume!Register to Apply
Please let Aurora know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg