It all started with an idea at Block in 2013. Initially built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic app, bringing a better way to send, spend, invest, borrow and save to our millions of monthly active users. With a mission to redefine the world's relationship with money by making it more relatable, instantly available and universally accessible, at Cash App you'll have the opportunity to make a real-world impact with your career.
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees around the world with a culture geared toward creativity, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and continue to value working across time zones and continents both remotely and in our Cash App offices.
Our offices are great, but many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Block operates. We tailor our experience to champion our employees’ creativity and productivity wherever they are.
Check out our locations, benefits and more at cash.app/careers.
The Learning Management System Manager (LMS) provides technical and strategic leadership in the implementation and support of learning solutions across the business. As an LMS Manager you will lead a team to ensure effective implementation and maximize features and functionality of our LMS technology. You and your team will take a data-driven approach to aligning the LMS strategy to the broader Cash App vision to address business needs. You will also partner directly with vendors and other LMS Managers, instructional designers, learning consultants, and clients across the broader Square ecosystem to ensure quality of learning assessments, reporting, and compliance. This role reports to the Learning Operations Lead, and sits within Cash Customer Operations.
What You’ll Do
- Use data to lead and implement a company-wide Learning Management System strategy in alignment with broader Cash App business strategy.
- Apply best-in-class industry knowledge to strategize LMS integrations to maximize functionality for a seamless, engaging experience for our learners.
- Invest in partnerships with the LMS vendor and internal business leaders to anticipate LMS updates and quickly integrate these into your strategy.
- Collaborate with your team and business stakeholders to publish clear monthly metrics and maintain audit-ready status.
- Mentor your team and manage their workload to routinely identify, assess, and mitigation plans for events that could impact the LMS.
- Use project management skills to identify bottlenecks and proactively communicate and monitor resolution; lead status meetings, email communications, and project presentations.
- Be an expert resource to your team in maintenance of content library, tagging systems, and user groups for all supported functional areas as they provide user support.
- 2+ years experience in a leadership role driving LMS strategy, design, and program management in a corporate learning and development environment; ideally combining vendor and in-house experience.
- 4+ years technical subject matter professional experience and demonstrable expertise with all of the following:
- IT or SaaS Learning Management System, migration, and implementation including enrollment automation (such as Docebo).
- IT or SaaS Learning Management System integrations rollouts at an enterprise level.
- LMS taxonomy creation and management.
- LMS integration with data visualization, analytics, and reporting Tools (such as Tableau/ Looker)
- Strong cross-functional communication and prioritization skills for work with IT, HR, vendor, and business stakeholders. Experience with communication tools in a distributed environment (such as Slack, Google Docs)
- Experience designing and developing eLearning solutions with demonstrable learning measurements. Familiarity with Instructional Design tools (such as Articulate Rise/ Storyline / Synthesia)
- Experience in project management including project management software (such as Jira/ Asana)
- Master’s Degree in Organizational Psychology, Instructional Design, Learning and Development, Instructional Technology, Learning Measurement & Analytics or related field.
- Experience reviewing a wide variety of learning solutions across industries for quality and effectiveness.
- Masterful with creative problem solving.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.
Please let Cash App know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg