Candy’s mission is to deepen our connection to experiences that bring us joy. As fans. As collectors. As people creating lives, we’re passionate about living. We understand that connection because we’ve chased it since we were kids. We are unapologetic fans and serious collectors who see limitless possibilities in the digital revolution that’s disrupting – more like exploding – the way we engage and experience our favorite sports, music, art, and cultural icons.
We know the passion of being a die-hard fan and the need for the experience beyond the bleachers. We’re building a fully immersive storefront where fans can not only buy, sell, and trade their digital assets, but also experience a fully immersive marketplace that gives our users enablement beyond imagination with their digital assets.
- Michael Rubin- Founder & CEO of Fanatics
- Mike Novogratz - CEO of Galaxy Digital, Pioneer Investor
- Gary Vaynerchuk- CEO of VaynerMedia, Social Media Entrepreneur
SO YOU WANT TO JOIN CANDY?
We are looking for a Lead Project Manager - Engineering to join the Technology team. This person will be an expert in the Crypto/Web3 space and be the first PMO hire on the team, helping establish the Project Management function. Your contribution to Candy’s success will be aimed towards supporting users across the company both in office and remote. In addition, you will play a leading role in ensuring software/hardware comply with Candy’s security and policies. Above all, you will push and refine our proprietary technologies, platforms, and practices.
We are searching for talented folks that are excited to take on challenges in the immediate while providing vision to the future. We want builders, innovators, and those that can not only think outside the box, but collaborate outside the box..
As our Most Valued Player, you will…
- Identify project or program risks and work on developing and assigning responsibility for mitigation actions; and managing mitigation plan
- Work within the constraints of budget, schedule and scope while managing risk and ensuring adherence to established processes and methodologies
- Tailoring information to the audience - from detail to broad summaries and technical to business focused.
- Ensuring project goals are in line with strategy and business objectives.
- Providing input and improvements to the PMO process Your Skills and Expertise
- Create and maintain milestone plans, detailed implementation schedules, and related project documents for requested cross-team engineering initiatives.
- Coordinate multiple projects across development efforts, managing cross-team dependencies and keeping program-level timelines aligned.
- Understand technical infrastructure challenges and work with development engineers and product managers to devise solutions.
- Build and maintain a trusted, cooperative relationship with internal and external partners for specific programs as well as being their primary contact with engineering.
- Proactively orchestrate the update of cross-team roadmap status reports to keep partners advised of quarterly roadmap status and related initiatives.
- Take appropriate resolution steps, including changes in work methods, proposing alternate solutions and strategies, and providing revised project schedules when appropriate.
- Drive and improve processes, policy and governance, and tools to improve the efficiency and communication within the engineering and product organizations.
- Perform other duties as requested to help improve our engineering culture and support our goal of operational excellence.
Who are you?
- Experience in SDLC process establishing SCRUM, Kanban, Lean etc.
- Experience working in a fast paced startup environment
- Desire to learn and grow in the Web3 space
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field and minimum of 7+ years related work experience required
- Working knowledge of quality systems, risk management, design control and stage/phase gate processes within the medical device industry (preferred).
- Significant product development experience in a regulated environment.
- Ability to lead our team toward operational objectives.
- Experience within a highly regulated environment is preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills.
You’ll Love Working here because...
- Our People. You will be working with the top players who are the most talented, fun, supportive, and innovative leaders and teams. Aka, people you can be proud to work with!
- Our Mission. We believe that we are building something great and that the best things we create will make the world a better place. Our goal is to deepen our connection through experiences to fans and collectors globally.
- Perks. Our team-based culture provides the foundation for people to do their best work and constantly learn and grow. We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, health coverage, and unlimited vacation. Given that we’re an early-stage startup, our benefits package continues to evolve as we do. Your ideas and suggestions matter to us!
Our core values:
- Trust. We safeguard the goal. We believe we will only succeed if we earn trust – trust of our people, trust of our customers, trust of our partners. We will strive to achieve and keep faith at all times.
- Innovation. We dream big. We’re endlessly curious and constantly searching for the best, the better, and the never-before imagined.
- Excellence. We take big swings. We have high expectations of ourselves in everything we do.
- Grit. We push past the finish line until the last second. But, giving up is not an option. We will always find a way.
- Inclusion. We are a team player, and we are in it together. We believe that diverse thinking comes from different thinkers, and we need all perspectives to come together and win.
- Authenticity. We are the real deal and always authentic in what we create, our dealings with others, and in who we are as human beings.
- Accountability. We carry the ball. We hold ourselves to the highest moral and ethical standards. We will be fair and honest and take responsibility for our actions.
Please let CANDY know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg