About the position:
We’re looking for a Lead Product Manager to join our product team and ensure that our products remain competitive. In partnership with the Head of Product, this position will lead in the creation of new products and features from ideation through execution. There will also be two to three direct reports.
- Define and communicate objectives, product requirements, and constraints for product initiatives and releases to the team.
- Have an in-depth understanding of project status to ensure product success.
- Gather product data, including web analytics, statistics, and consumer trends to determine improvements to product features.
- Identify market opportunities, build business cases, and help establish the product vision.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams - product, design, sales, operations, and engineering to launch new products and achieve business objectives.
- Monitor and report on customer reaction after a project launch.
- 7+ years of technical product management experience in a corporate crypto or financial markets environment
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience leading junior product designers/managers
- Approaches product management from a customer’s vantage point and is motivated by the chance to improve the lives of customers.
- The ability to turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans.
- Advanced analytical skills and ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across teams.
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced startup environment.
Why You'll Want to Work Here
- Remote-first culture - work from where you are
- Unlimited PTO - take time off when you need it
- Paid holidays and company-wide wellness days off
- Health/dental/vision/life insurance and flexible spending accounts available for you and your family
- Ability to help shape the future of sFOX and the cryptocurrency market
sFOX focuses on Financial Exchanges, Trading, Bitcoin, and Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Los Angeles and San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.sfox.com or find them on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Product Hunt.Register to Apply
Please let sFOX know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg