Magic’s vision is to create the passport of the internet. Our mission is to help empower companies and developers to create seamless and secure onboarding experiences for millions of users globally. We are a trusted partner of major enterprise companies and leading NFT marketplaces such as OpenSea, Rarible, Decentraland, ImmutableX, and Nifty’s. We are also backed by top venture capital firms and individual industry leaders like Tiger Global, Lightspeed Ventures, SV Angel, Social Capital, Northzone, Placeholder, Naval Ravikant, Alexis Ohanian, and Balaji Srinivasan.
About The Role
We are looking for a talented Lead Product Designer to partner closely with product managers, developers and other designers to create clean, elegant experiences that simplify complex problems while delighting the end user. As a lead designer and product thinker, you'll be one of the architects of our mission and help make Web3 accessible for the next billion users.
Why work at Magic?
- You will help solve challenging problems that hugely impact a new, bleeding-edge technology space. End-users rely on Magic to abstract away the complexities of blockchain technology, making onboarding and other Web3 experiences simple, secure, and delightful. Your work will reach millions of people and play a crucial role in helping the broader Web3 ecosystem continue to grow.
- You will be instrumental in creating a new, world-class user experience and brand. We are design-obsessed. Magic believes design is key to being the best in the Web3 space, from the CEO and leadership to cross-functional partners.
- Remote-first. You can work anywhere in the US with available coworking space in NYC. In addition, we offer incredibly competitive benefits like flexible working hours, unlimited paid time off, 99% coverage of platinum-level insurance, 401(k) program, top-of-the-line equipment, $300 monthly budget for personal wellness, professional development, and home office needs, among others.
- 5-10+ years of professional digital UX or product design experience
- Proven ability to develop engaging, user-centric experiences from high-quality, detailed designs to visions for new, blue sky experiences (Portfolio required)
- Ability to articulate and guide the design thinking, solution, and execution with other designers, product managers, engineering partners and company leaders
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Thrives on giving and receiving feedback to deliver the best product and experience possible
- Being a steward of a fun, positive, open, diverse, inclusive culture
- Passion for learning more about Web3 and eager to go deep into the space
- Occasional travel to New York for team meetups or live workshops
- Background in Web3, finance, or tech environments
- Experience in driving a design-led product strategy
- Unique talents or interests that bring a different skill set to the team and work (e.g., motion, 3D, branding, art, illustration, fashion, etc.)
- Fully remote team and flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Unlimited paid time off
- 99% coverage of platinum-level Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- 401(k) program
- Top of the line equipment
- $300 monthly budget for home office needs and professional development
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Family planning and reproductive health benefit with $5,000 lifetime reimbursement through Maven
- Annual team meetups
- Discretionary performance bonus
At Magic, we believe building a team full of diverse perspectives and experiences is vital to success. We strongly encourage anyone who has been historically under-represented in tech to apply for this role. Magic does not discriminate on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, citizenship status, age or physical ability. Empathy, authenticity, and inclusivity are at the core of all we do.Register to Apply
Please let Magic know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg