Note to all applicants: Biconomy are a fully remote company with a team dispersed all over the Globe, so we welcome applications from all candidates, regardless of your location.
Join a leading Web 3 company that’s enabling and powering the builders of the new internet!
Biconomy’s foundations were built on making Web 3 accessible and simple to all. We do this by making blockchain transactions seamless, and by doing so, we are accelerating the mainstream adoption of Web 3.
That’s why ease and accessibility are imperative to our innovations and solutions. While we build for developers, our work radically simplifies the overall user experience on Web 3. By abstracting away blockchain complexities, the end user enjoys the benefits of Web 3 with the familiarity of Web 2.
We are already solving for some of the leading players in the blockchain space & are emerging as the default transaction stack for Web 3. Some of our numbers:
- Processed 22 million transactions
- Facilitating over $233 million of transfer volume
- Saving users over $4.7 million in gas fees!
What are we looking for?
As our Lead Frontend Engineer, you will build user-facing applications, manage workflows, and take charge of a dynamic and ever-growing team of front-end developers. You will build a scalable and robust frontend infrastructure while ensuring that our products are of the highest quality possible.
Biconomy is growing at a rapid pace. To enable further growth, we need you to come in and build our frontend team from the ground up. We will rely on you to build top-quality UIs for our Web3 and Web2 products across a wide spectrum.
What will you be doing?
- Gaining ownership over our existing products, as well as the ability to influence the ideation, and design of future products
- Translate wireframes into functional requirements, and write well-abstracted, reusable, high-performance code for UI components
- Create and implement fully functional client dashboard designs
- Responsible for ensuring consistent, high-quality user experience across all UI interfaces you design
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design, develop and launch or maintain features
- Conducting appropriate unit and module testing; detect, report, investigate and fix defects in the application (production support)
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use. E.g., plug-and-play widgets to be used by clients in their UI
- Suggest continuous improvements in the user interface, software architecture, or new technologies
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use. E.g., create custom controls using D3.js
Your experience should include:
- We use React on our UI, so a minimum of 3+ years of experience building production-based applications is required
- Excellent HTML and CSS skills. Using these, you should be able to translate user and business needs into functional frontend design
- You have experience designing and building high-performance and scalable applications in a Web3 environment
- You have a strong design aesthetic and a passion for the nitty-gritty details of creating great user experiences
- Understanding of design patterns, API design, and development
- Deep knowledge of UX and UI development processes
- Ability to independently analyze requirements based on a given specification and come up with a sound and balanced algorithmic design
- Strong experience in managing User Interfaces for data-intensive applications
- Experience in managing the deployments and building frameworks
- Familiarity with cross-browser compatibility issues and demonstrating design and user interface/user experience skills
- Familiarity with using Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
What’s in it for you?
In this growing Web 3 industry with collaborative and feedback-driven culture, you will get to know behind the scenes of a crypto project from a business & technical perceptive. You will get to work with a talented team of diverse individuals worldwide, driven by our mission of enabling Web3 to be frictionless and accessible to the mainstream of users.
Further, you will be using your skills to build amazing products and steer a team of frontend developers towards the ground braking landscape of Web3 products and services.
What we offer:
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary
- Token Allocation
- Opportunity to grow. The sky's the limit if you're hungry to succeed
- Be an integral part of building the narrative for the digital economies of the future
- Game nights, virtual celebrations, and work retreats
Biconomy is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.Register to Apply
Please let Biconomy know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg