Coinhako is a leading digital assets platform headquartered in Singapore.
Founded in 2014, Coinhako has established a reputation as being one of the most secure and trusted digital asset wallet service providers and trading platforms in the APAC market. Our team is deeply passionate about building the crypto economy in the APAC region. Through the launch of our innovative suite of products and services, Coinhako aims to empower individuals and businesses by allowing them to take ownership and control of the way they build and manage their assets in the new digital finance world.
- Handle the onboarding and maintenance of Client’s KYC records in Coinhako and record keeping
- Assist in reviewing High Risk profiles flagged or escalated within the KYC/AML process
- Maintain detailed documentation to demonstrate compliance with regulations and internal policies and procedures.
- Liaising with other departments, overseas counterparts, and external parties where necessary
- Support Compliance Manager to maintain and improve Coinhako compliance policies, procedures and manuals.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by the management as well as assisting in KYC project management
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Finance or equivalent
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
- Preferably min 1-2 years of experience in AML KYC Corporate onboarding and periodic reviews
- Advanced understanding and/or experience working in a Cryptocurrency/Blockchain/Fintech/Finance Trading domain preferred
- Understanding the differences between different KYC Documents
- Understand key concepts of KYC and client due diligence
- Able to commit to weekend rotation shift.
- Strong analytical skills with capability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem solving skills and able to multi tasks.
- Strong team player, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Preferably experience and knowledge of cryptocurrencies or wider Fintech services/products will be a plus
- Adaptable in an ever-evolving digital environment
What’s in for you:
- Friendly and fun start-up work culture
- Convenient work location located in the heart of CBD area
- Generous annual leaves on top of national holidays
- Medical coverage including GP, Specialist, TCM and more
- Self-care benefits and exciting fitness workshops/webinars
- Vibrant office with well-stocked pantry
- Animal friendly environment with a fluff ball in the office
Please let Coinhako know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg