Korean Marketing Partner
Big Time Studios
Korean Marketing Partner
Marketing – Product Marketing /
A BIT ABOUT US
We are a bold new game studio with a mission to build cutting edge AAA entertainment for the 21st century. Our team are veterans in the fields of online games, social games and crypto from Epic Games, Riot, Blizzard, Sony, EA and Decentraland. We are fully funded and building a dream team of A-players who want to work with the best of the best and take their careers to the next level.
This role is within the marketing department, supporting a large company in the Cryptocurrency Industry. You will be responsible for staying up to date with current trends within the crypto community and you will be working hands-on alongside the rest of the content marketing team, directly reporting to the Senior Marketing Director.
- Engage with current Big Time players who speak Korean, answering questions, hosting events, and playing with them to build consensus.
- Reach out to marketing leads, build exposure for Big Time in the Korean crypto market, and drive new players/investors (crypto communities, DAOs, web3 projects, and so on).
- Constantly communicate with valuable players/investors about game updates and insights.
- Define community and marketing strategy, and cater to our Korean community.
- Communicate overarching messaging to various teams (Marketing, Social Media, Community, Dev, etc.). Be the bridge between BTS and Korean players.
- Reach out to marketing leads to build exposure for Big Time in the Korean gaming market and drive new players (esports team, gaming platform, internet cafe, and so on).
<ul> <li>Bachelor’s degree or above from a competitive university.</li> <li>Native Korean speaker, influent in English.</li> <li>Deep understanding of crypto, gaming, and Korean culture.</li> <li>Two Years of marketing experience, preferably in gaming, tech, fintech, or cryptocurrency.</li> <li>Working knowledge of the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry.</li> </ul> </li>
- Relationships with marketing leads in crypto currency or gaming.
- Graphic design.
- Video editing.
- Event planning.
- Additional foreign language proficiency.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fully remote work, with a yearly company offsite.
- Experience working with gaming veterans who’ve created titles with a gross aggregate revenue of over $10B USD.
- Flexible PTO.
- Experience creating a new IP with franchise potential.
Please let Big Time Studios know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg