Key Account Executive, Digital Assets
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Sunnyvale, CA, USA.
Remote location(s): New Jersey, USA.Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of experience in quota carrying software sales and account management at an enterprise Business-to-Business software company selling to enterprise accounts.
- Experience engaging with accounts in promoting a portfolio of products at C-level.
- Experience with Web3.0 technologies and concepts such as blockchains, digital assets, Dapps, Cryptocurrency.
- 20 years of experience in promoting Infrastructure Software, databases, analytic tools, or applications software.
- Experience in large commercial and legal facilitations, working with Procurement, Legal, and Business teams.
- Experience in managing partners in implementation projects.
- Industry knowledge specific to the prospects/customers being covered.
- Ability to work with Sales Engineers and Customer Technical Leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans, and build business cases for migrations.
- Ability to influence decisions at the executive level.
About The Job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Key Account Executive, you will serve as the executive presenting to strategic enterprises. You will leverage existing relationships with CEOs and other C-level executives, developing relationships with business unit leaders to understand their unique company challenges and influence their perspective of Google solutions.
You will use your industry understanding to communicate the business value of Google while driving a shareholder value. In this role, you will yield the innovative power of our products and solutions to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $131,000-$197,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google .
- Build and execute relationships with customers to help influence their long-term technology and business decisions.
- Direct and manage entire business cycles, discuss terms, and understand associated legal and business risks.
- Lead detailed account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working cross-functionally with multiple lines of business including Google Partners, maximizing business impact, and opening up opportunities with large enterprise customers.
- Manage complex global accounts with multiple opportunities across different functions with forecast and budgetary accuracy, serving as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities.
- Work as a trusted advisor by bringing insights and ideas with execution.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .Register to Apply
Please let Google know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg