World Media Group, the parent of Couple.com, Lawyer.com and Climb is looking for a junior videographer to assist World's various companies as needed. Examples of videos can be seen at Couple.tv and on Google (search in Google Videos for Lawyer.com). We work with outside video firms for large projects but are looking for a junior videographer to help with smaller projects and company related videos.
Work will include:
- moving archived footage on many legacy tape formats to Vimeo and Youtube,
- creation and updating of videos for ads on Google and Facebook
- assisting outside firms on filming and editing
- other video projects as needed at World companies and partners.
World Media has a track record of building successful companies including Doctor.com, India.com and Lawyer.com. It was also an early investor in bitcoin, and co-founded Sweet.io, the NFT leader for major league sports teams and consumer brands. Other partnerships and investments include Scientist.com and Outerspace.com.
Candidate initially will report to the CEO of World Media but managers for most projects will be from Lawyer.com, Couple or Climb. Candidate may elect to work part-time 3 days per week up to 5 days per week. All work days will be in the office. Start and finish times are flexible and occasional remote work will be considered.
- Video major from recognized college.
- Experience with all major video hardward and software.
- A fast learner on new technical requirements and software alternatives.
- Ability to work with legacy tape formats and players and extract highest possible resolution vidoes for upload to the cloud
- A short commute to our Basking Ridge, NJ headquarters or willingness to relocate.
- Demonstrated creativity in college and personal video projects.
- Detail oriented and self motivated
- Able to work at least 3 full days per week
- Willingness to work on other company projects when no video work is outstanding.
- Easy going, team player
- Experience with graphic design software
- Experience with online advertising creative and ad platforms including Google Ads, Bing, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook/Instagram
- Experience with video compression software, video CDN's.
- Experience with animation software.
- Experience with miking and mixing sounds
- Script writing experience
- Interest in business and marketing
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Personal performance bonuses and stock option potential.
- Generous vacation policy
- Medical, dental, and vision healthcare insurance.
- Health-oriented work environment including sit/stand electric desks/treadmils.
- Fun company events.
- Subsidized continuing education, off site training courses.
- Open management structure encourages communication and feedback.
Please let Couple know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg