Junior UX Writer
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers everyone to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by the blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, and respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
- Create user-centric copy for web and mobile applications. This includes partnering with Product Designers, Product Managers and Program Managers to create or iterate on content that is engaging, concise and layman for everyone, from new-to-crypto users to seasoned traders.
- Areas of work include UI texts, push notifications, emails, FAQs and more
- Provide high-quality translation from English to Simplified Chinese for web and mobile applications
- Proofread and review Simplified Chinese contents
- Collaborate with Content Designers to create a cohesive cross-product experience including contributing to the product’s voice and tone style guide
- Work closely with Content Designers, Product Managers, Localization Program Managers, and Developers to streamline workflow, improving efficiency
- Conduct content audits and gap analysis, and use findings to develop recommendations to improve content creation/operations
- 1-2 years of experience in UX writing
- Ability to write in professional Simplified Chinese to handle Chinese Content
- Experience in translating content from English to Simplified Chinese
- Some experience in content development and strategy. Tech or fintech industry is preferred and having agency experience is also a plus.
Please let OKX know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg