About IOV Labs
IOV Labs is on a mission to provide the next generation of fintech innovators with the decentralised tools and technology to build a new global economy.
IOV Labs develops, promotes, and supports the RSK Blockchain, a Bitcoin merge-mined smart contract platform - the most secure smart contract platform in the world. IOV Labs also develops the RSK Infrastructure Framework (RIF) to provide our partners with everything they need to build decentralised apps and new Open Finance services on the RSK Blockchain.
Every day our teams come to work to build a more decentralised world, for a freer and fairer future.
About the Role
IOV Labs operates the RSK Blockchain, a Bitcoin merge-mined smart contracts platform - the most secure smart contract platform in the world. IOV Labs also develops the RSK Infrastructure Framework (RIF) to provide our partners with everything they need to build decentralised apps and new Open Finance services on the RSK Blockchain.
We are looking for a Junior Product Manager to join IOV Labs during this exciting time of growth. Reporting to the Senior Product Manager. You will support the ongoing transformation of our business, focussing in particular on the implementation and advancement of our Apps & Services layer which sits on top of the RSK blockchain platform.
This role is an incredible opportunity to shape the product and commercial structure of one of the world’s leading smart contract platforms.
What You'll be Doing
- Deliver the product vision for specific products in the User Services Product Stream including the Wallet offering and be the coordinating point across the business to align to the Product Vision set by the Senior Product Manager.
- Own the short and long-term product roadmap for your specific products and optimise the product strategy as envisioned by the Senior Product Manager
- Identify the needs of IOV Labs customers and users to improve on existing products and features where relevant to your specific products
- Define product requirements, maintain a prioritised product backlog and collaborate with the Tech Lead to execute on delivering
- Work with the Development team, Product Designer, and Product Business Analyst to divide features into tasks, estimate them, optimise the workflow and manage the success of the sprints
- Collaborate with the QA team to help increase the Quality of the delivered product increments
- Help to define, monitor, and measure the success of the products the squad builds
- Be an expert on our market, key trends in the sector, and our competitors - where directly relevant to your specific products
- Help set your team’s OKRs aligned with company and group OKRs, as envisioned by the Senior Product Manager
What You'll Bring to the Table
- 2+ years of Product Management or Product Ownership, or equivalent consultant experience
- Strong interest in and familiarity with financial technology, DeFi, cryptocurrency, blockchains, and decentralised technologies.
- Fluent level of English, extra points for Spanish
- Demonstrated success defining or contributing to launching excellent products
- Experience working in an organisation with a B2B or B2B2C business model
- Knowledge of lean development principles and agile frameworks like Scrum or Kanban
- Experience to show judgement and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem
- Natural ability to make things happen with the support of the Senior Product Manager
- Comfortable with project ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies
- Well-rounded interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to talk to internal and external stakeholders
- Strong awareness of executing go-to-market strategy and comfortable with a relentless pursuit of product-market fit
What You'll Get Back!
- Competitive salary and bonus.
- Laptop and other working tools you might need
- .100% remote working (contractor) from anywhere in the world.
- Possibility to work at your nearest WeWork space.
- Flexible working hours. You’re free to work however you work best.
- Paid holidays and personal leave days.
- Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology in a challenging and unique project.
- Internationally diverse and dynamic team with a clear vision and strategy.T
- Training programs to learn everything about the crypto world.
- Weekly scientific moments by our Research & Innovation team to learn about technology, challenges, and solutions in the blockchain world.
- Language course: English, Spanish or Chinese.
- Employee assistance program offering legal, financial, family, psychological, and wellness counseling for you and your family.
IOV Labs Mission, Vision & Purpose
- Our purpose is to... build a more decentralised world, for a freer and fairer future.
- Our vision is… a safe and equitable global financial system that enables everyone to participate and prosper.
- We’re on a mission to… provide the next generation of fintech innovators with the decentralised tools and technology to build a new global economy.
- Our values reflect the fact that we are a global, distributed team who embraces complex and revolutionary decentralized technologies, guided by a strong social purpose.
- Take Responsibility
- Make it Useful
- Stay Open
- Be Fair
We are excited to see what you're made of!
IOV Labs embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.Register to Apply
Please let IOV Labs know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg