Junior Marketing Manager parttime remote
Energi Core Limited
Energi (NRG) is a next-generation Proof of Stake (PoS) cryptocurrency, combining Ethereum-compatible smart contracts with on-chain governance, a self-funding treasury, and a layer 2 masternode network, enabling powerful DeFi and NFT applications.
We are a fully remote company with no fixed headquarters. The team is spread throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania. With more than 65 contributors, the team forms a well-linked network across a variety of locations, life>
Energi's culture is driven by integrity, strategic thinking, leadership, and the shared desire to perform at our peak. While our differences make us adaptable and versatile, it's our shared values that give us the strength and drive to become the cryptocurrency for world consciousness.
What’s in It for You?
- Work flexible hours from anywhere and be part of a team that is driven by strong values and a clear shared vision.
- Directly shape the future of a completely new model for cryptocurrency and blockchain applications.
- Challenge your skills and push your creative limits working with the latest blockchain technologies & systems.
- Play an active role in one of the most significant technological innovations in human history.
- Receive a competitive salary paid in a combination of BTC and GMI.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a data-driven Junior Marketing Manager to assist our marketing team with content marketing, social media, strategy development, and other marketing operations. Working closely with all members of the marketing team, this role will ensure that all efforts are aligned with long-term marketing goals and strategy.
To be an ideal candidate, you should have a strong background in marketing with in-depth knowledge of the crypto space and current marketing trends in crypto. You should also thrive in a fast-paced remote environment and be able to switch quickly from one side of marketing operations to the other.
What You Will Do
- Work collaboratively across the organization with other departments to coordinate delivery of marketing tasks and projects
- Create viral video content for platforms such as TikTok
- Be active on social media platforms such as Twitter to spread awareness and reach of the Energi blockchain and GonnaMakeIt NFT Marketplace
- Research current trends in crypto and NFTs and gather data to inform long-term strategy
- Conduct regular reviews of Energi’s online presence
- Conduct competitor research and analysis
- 1+ years of experience
- Good understanding of crypto marketing and current marketing and social media trends
- Experience proactively marketing on social media platforms (i.e. Twitter, TikTok)
- Skills to create viral video content for TikTok/Twitter/Youtube
- Self-driven with the ability to deliver results with minimal supervision
- Fluent English communicator
- Well-versed in using analytic tools to uncover insights and trends
- Values aligned with the Energi culture and values
Nice to Have
- Experience working in a fully remote environment
- Degree in marketing or another relevant field
This role is not open to 3rd party organizations or agencies. Any candidates sent will be considered free of any charges
Energi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.Register to Apply
Please let Energi Core Limited know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg