Junior Frontend Developer
About Empiric Labs:
Empiric Labs is building essential zk-rollup infrastructure for Ethereum. Our work is at the cutting edge of cryptography and blockchain technology.
We are building Empiric Network, the first live oracle on StarkNet and the leading provider of robust data feeds to the ecosystem today. The network is powered by data partners that include Alameda Research, Jane Street, Gemini, CMT Digital, Flow Traders and more. Because Empiric Network is entirely on-chain, protocols using Empiric finally have access to data that is as verifiable, transparent and secure as the smart contracts themselves. Empiric is also pioneering computational feeds that combine its high-quality, real-time market data in novel ways — entirely on-chain and verifiable by leveraging zero-knowledge computation. These advanced computational feeds will enable the next generation of DeFi protocols to go beyond what is possible today.
We recently raised a $7M seed round led by Variant and joined by ecosystem partners such as StarkWare and Sandeep Nailwal (Polygon), as well as a stellar group of investors such as Thomas Bailey (Road Capital), Marc Bhagarva (Tagomi), Luke Pearson (Polychain), Max Kleiman-Weiner (Sequoia), Tekin Salimi (DAO5), Tarun Chitra (Gauntlet) and Robert Leshner (Compound).
You can read more at our docs and take a look at our open source code.
What You’ll Do
- Own the code for our frontend (React, Typescript), working with designers and business development to create a snappy frontend that helps people understand what Empiric Network stands for
- Build additional data analysis tools that help users explore our price feeds and see the power of their robustness & transparency themselves firsthand
- Help define the overall architecture of our solution and set up development processes that enable us to continue to iterate rapidly
- Think from first principles to tackle challenges at the cutting edge of cryptography, smart contracts and data - prioritizing safety and robustness
- Hire the brightest and most ambitious technical talent to come work with you
- You're living in NYC and willing to come to the office
- You're looking for a full time role (no internship / freelance / part time work)
- You're ambitious and take initiative. You can show off cool side projects with user traction, or past professional experience (e.g. internship)
- Experience as a frontend developer with some experience in data visualization
- Experience with React and Typescript
- Passionate about Web3. You've done at least a side project in Web3 and ideally have previous professional experience in the space.
- Please share your LinkedIn and Github profiles
- Be at the cutting edge of web3 and help build critical infrastructure for the future of Ethereum
- Learn together with a world-class team, and our friends at StarkWare and within the StarkNet ecosystem
- A fast-paced, no bullshit work environment that has high expectations and helps you achieve them
- Work on a project that is growing extremely quickly and has clear product-market fit in an existing market — while also pursuing moonshot opportunities to re-define trustless data fetching
- Above-market compensation and meaningful equity
Please let Empiric Labs know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg