We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone. Join the mission.
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 15% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in the UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 900 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 5 millions units already sold in 180 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Have a look at our Origins video here.
As part of its strong growth, Ledger – the first French unicorn in digital asset and crypto-security solutions – is looking for a Jr System & Network Engineer for its Operation and Infrastructure Team, in France. You love high availability systems, monitoring and automation, and want to work in a diverse, international and interdependent team ? Join our team in one of the most innovative technology sectors !
- Support of Engineering tools services users
- Configuration, maintenance and administration of systems infrastructure including core services, internal tools, monitoring solutions and bare metal servers
- Contributing to the identification, test and implementation of new system technologies and solutions
- Internal infrastructure and Monitoring and troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software or network related incidents and problems
- Contributing to projects for the delivery of new systems features and requests by our infrastructure, development and DevOps teams
- Ensure documentation and tracking of Ledger's infrastructure solutions and hardware is up to date
What we’re looking for:
- At least 1 year of experience in Linux system administration and management in a high availability environment.
- Hands-on experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible or SaltStack.
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
- Experience in Datacenter operations or network devices is a plusHighly motivated and self-driven.
- Your level of autonomy is proven
- You know how to communicate, convince, explain, and justify your choices.
- You are honest and realistic
- You are mobile internationally as part of the internationalization of our infrastructure (English essential)
- Creative problem solving and solutions assessment skills with an ability to identify develop and implement solutions to meet the needs of the business
Nice to have:
- Experience in Public Cloud deployments on AWS.
- Knowledge with Kubernetes.
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Spinnaker.
- Ability to build reliable and scalable infrastructure via IaC (Terraform).
🇫🇷 What’s in it for you?
- Flexibility: Partial remote work possible
- Social: Frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation
- Lunch vouchers with Swile
Ledger guarantees fairness for all during the recruitment process, regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.
#LI-HG #LI-HybridRegister to Apply
Please let Ledger know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg