Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Applies statistical techniques & algorithms to drive effective detection, analysis, defence of hacker attacks. Manage and track security projects, engage with cross-teams to provide security education and products for users.
- Be part of a security team and participate in the development and maintenance of security systems.
- Responsible for the compilation and implementation of the interface documentation of the business module.
- Maintain, migrate, architecture upgrade existing systems; Assist data analysts to solve platform problems and classify them for system improvement.
- Fourth year of college, able to commit 4 days per week for at least 6 month period.
- Have a solid Java foundation and understand basic frameworks, such as multithreading and networking.
- Experience with Spring Boot, Spring Cloud development.
- Proficient in MySQL, and familiar with at least one NoSQL database.
- Good communication skills and teamwork.
- Bilingual (Chinese and English).
Nice to have!
- Front-end development experience.
- Familiar with big data components like Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Flink.
- Proficient in spring cloud and microservice design.
- Performance tuning experience on JVM, SQL, RPC, etc.
- Working experience on risk or security systems.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Register to Apply
Please let Binance know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg