What You’ll Do
- Drive Ripple’s IT support efforts for the US, in particular our Miami office
- Own and be responsible for all things IT and AV for the local office, from networking and video conferencing to purchasing and inventory.
- Provide front-line IT support to employees via walk-ups, tickets, and chats
- Provide “white glove” support for executives and executive assistants
- Provide emergency on-call support outside of business hours
- Work closely with global IT Team members across time zones to provide 24/7 “follow the sun” support
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and repair IT hardware and software
- Deploy and retrieve computer hardware within offices or remotely by shipping
- Guide new employees through our new hire IT process
- Operate and troubleshoot AV systems for meetings and events
- Teach employees how to use our IT systems
- Maintain accurate ticketing and asset management records
- Write and update technical documentation for end users and the IT team
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years experience providing IT support in a corporate environment
- Highly disciplined and productive when working independently without in-person supervision
- Reliable self-starter that takes initiative to identify problems and develop solutions to get things fixed
- Superior follow-through on completing tasks, making sure nothing is missed
- Has used and managed enterprise ticketing systems such as Jira, Freshservice, etc.
- Ability to support and troubleshoot Macs, Windows, and iOS in a business environment
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting Google Workspace (G Suite), MS Office, Okta, Slack and other common SaaS services
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting Zoom and conference room AV equipment
- Clear understanding of how to address common network issues in a corporate network environment
- Understands the importance of collaborating and working with Executives and Executive Assistants
- Knowledge of basic information security principles and best practices
Nice To Have
- Chrome OS
Who We Are
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Toronto, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.
WHAT WE OFFER – The resources and support to be your best at work and beyond:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination of the two within the 11 countries we are located around the world.
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything >
- We come together for moments that matter which include team off-sites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Bonus Flexibility Program: Participants in the Corporate Bonus Plan have the option to elect to receive their annual bonus in cash, equity or XRP, or a combination.
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match)
- Commuter benefits
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees. Interns - please discuss benefits with your recruiter.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Please find our UK/EU Applicant Privacy Notice and our California Applicant Privacy Notice for reference.
Please let Ripple know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg