About Protocol Labs
Protocol Labs drives breakthroughs in computing to push humanity forward. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and implementations, are passionate people, teammates, and community members. Most teams in the Protocol Labs Network are fully distributed and work remotely around the world. Engineers, researchers, and operators work in the open to improve the internet — humanity's most important technology — as we explore new advances at the intersection of many exciting fields (web3, cryptography, networks, distributed systems) and cultures (startups, research, open-source, distributed work).
Investor Relations at Protocol Labs
As a Content and Product Marketing Manager under the Investor Relations team, you will contribute in building out a world-class Web3 investor relations program. We are looking for an individual that will help synthesize and communicate Filecoin narratives to institutional and retail token holders. You will work under the mentorship of a Protocol Labs lead, while partnering closely with executive leadership, finance, legal, creative, ecosystem growth and other groups in the network. You will be the focal point of Content generated by the Investor Relations team, across content creation, partnerships, and managing the editorial and creative production process. Your ability to empathize and understand our token holders’ needs will be crucial to your success.
In Investor Relations at Protocol Labs, you will...
- Plan, develop and implement the overall Filecoin’s content strategy, delivery and promotions for token-holder audience
- Coordinate workflows across functional teams - such as data science, ecosystem growth, product & engineering - while working with in-house and external writers/agencies to create the desired content and impact
- Determine the type of advertising and marketing content, such as digital or social media, that needs to be created and distributed.
- Develop content governance guidelines for tone, style, and voice of all content, and ensuring they are followed and editorial strategy, so content is consistent across all delivery platforms
- Analyze brand and content marketing strategy to evaluate whether it's working or not while tracking and calculating content ROI
- Work closely with the Marketing & Branding team to prepare and coordinate key narratives, presentations and events
You may be a fit for this role if you have....
- At least 5 years of content and product marketing in Tech, preferably in the Web3 industry
- Demonstrated track record of developing product positioning, messaging and go-to-market strategies
- Experience developing and executing content strategy for a Web3 audience
- Ability to communicate and work cross-functionally in a structured and clear manner to influence outcomes
- Critical eye and keen attention to detail on tonality and look-and-feel across various content on different platforms
- Ability to stay organized and thrive in an extremely fast paced environment
- Pride yourself in being a self-starter, carving paths through uncertainty
- Experience in cryptocurrency is required
- Excellent proficiency in written and spoken English
- Technical understanding of decentralized storage and compute, web3 infrastructure, Defi
- Experience in a fast-growing startup environment What’s it like to work at Protocol Labs? Protocol Labs' mission is to improve humanity’s most important technology, the Internet. We build protocols, systems, and tools to improve how it works. Today, we are focused on how we store, locate, and move information. Our projects include IPFS, Filecoin, libp2p, and more. As a distributed team, we hire anywhere in the world, and at various levels of experience (entry, senior, staff). We look for people with unique perspectives and diverse backgrounds. The base pay for this position currently ranges from $157,000 to $218,000, plus cryptocurrency and opportunities for upside through performance rewards in cryptocurrency. The base pay is based on a number of factors and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, experience, skills, abilities, training, and education. We also have a great benefits package, including parental and other forms of leave, contributions to your retirement, and unlimited time off. For U.S.-based employees, we also provide competitive health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family.
#LI-CG1Register to Apply
Please let Protocol Labs know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg