Lattice is an early-stage crypto VC fund that helps founders build defensible moats. We’ve been investing since summer 2021 and have backed 40+ incredible companies, including Layer3, Lit Protocol, Maple, and Galxe. We recently closed our second fund to continue building out the best early-stage firm in the industry.
You’ll be a member of a small investing team and work directly with some of the best early-stage teams in the industry.
- Being the most informed investment team member on market categories that excite you.
- Helping the investment team evaluate new opportunities through market research, on-chain data, and other diligence.
- Supporting our portfolio companies. We often help with GTM strategy and have published a number of case studies on portfolio companies (e.g. Layer3, Project Galaxy).
- Being an active contributor to the crypto community and assisting in developing the Lattice brand.
- You hustle and get stuff done — you’ll have (often ambiguous) responsibilities. We run a low ego fund, and you shouldn’t be opposed to getting your hands dirty.
- You love research and have strong analytical capabilities that allow for identifying trends and assessing data.
- You demonstrate a deep understanding across one or more of the following: protocol layer, middleware applications, gaming and NFT’s, DeFi, or other verticals within Web3.
- We expect proactiveness, ideas and initiatives to help us build the best early-stage fund in the industry.
Please let Lattice know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg
Policy Comms Manager - Latam at Binance
Policy Comms Manager LATAM English Portuguese Spanish
8 days ago
Staff Data Scientist (Contract to Hire) at PlanetX
Data Scientist Contract Python Keras Tensor Flow SQL
9 days ago
Associate - Cryptocurrency Litigation & Regulatory Defense - New York at McDermott Will & Emery
New York Legal Hybrid
11 days ago
Data Scientist at Gauntlet$150,000 - $180,000
Data Scientist DeFi Solidity SQL Python R
22 days ago