Intern, Corporate FP&A
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
As Intern in the Corporate FP&A team, you will be part of the team responsible for overall company financial planning and management reporting cadence, providing insightful analysis to our company's most senior leadership.
You will assist the team on central FP&A deliverables, including driving the monthly group financial reporting cycle, supporting the annual planning/quarterly forecasting process, designing and implementing cost optimization strategies and developing business models for investment initiatives.
- Assist the team in the monthly and quarterly preparation of financial reporting packages for the company. This includes liaising and aligning with internal stakeholders where necessary in order to deliver the right insights on our business performance to our leadership team
- Support annual and quarterly forecast processes by developing forward-looking projections for key P&L drivers, modeling profitability under different scenarios, and providing insights for presentation to company leadership
- Take part in various process improvement initiatives / projects. Provide project management support for system enhancements where relevant
- Assist in any other ad hoc projects / analysis involving cost efficiency, investment cases, HC planning, among others
- BS/BA in Finance, Accounting, Business Management, Economics, Engineering
- Strong analytical and Excel skills
- Self-starter - take initiative, be dedicated, set and drive toward goals
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment, navigate ambiguity, manage multiple assignments simultaneously, and provide clarity and structure
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Planning tool implementation
- AWS cost efficiency / utilization
- Closing report improvements
- Forecasting model Revamp
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.Register to Apply
Please let Binance know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg