Infrastructure Engineering Manager (Remote)
CoinTracker makes cryptocurrency portfolio tracking and tax compliance simple. Our mission is to increase the financial freedom and prosperity of the world.
Some things we’re proud of:
📈 3% of all global cryptocurrency assets are tracked on CoinTracker ($50B daily)
🤝 Partnered with Coinbase, TurboTax, OpenSea, and other industry leaders
💼 Venture-backed by Accel, Y Combinator, and other top investors
🗺️ Founders: Jon previously built TextNow (200M downloads), Chandan was previously a product manager at Google
Learn more about our mission, culture, and hiring process.
Build and lead the Infrastructure engineering team powering the technology stack that enables CoinTracker to deliver a must-have portfolio & tax manager for every cryptocurrency user.
- Build the best infrastructure team in the cryptocurrency space
- Be responsible for managing our cloud infrastructure, DevOps, developer productivity, Build/Test/Deploy cycle and observability tools amongst other things
- Help with building a high-performing engineering culture
- Report directly to our Head of Engineering, Gaurav Garg
Some Of The Skills That We Are Excited About
- Strong aptitude to work on and build infrastructure
- Hired and managed infrastructure-focused engineering teams in the past
- Experience working in world-class, high-growth technology companies.
- Balances effective execution with holding a high bar for engineering excellence
- You have experience working as a strong individual contributor in the past
- Experience managing 5-10 engineers across levels, from junior to staff
What's it like working at CoinTracker?
We are a fully internationally distributed, tight-knit team. We have minimal process, and the majority of our time is spent working and collaborating asynchronously through tools like Figma, Github, Google Meet, Linear, Notion, Slack, Zendesk. We also stay aligned and bonded through weekly sprints, standups, all hands, and socials. We aim to empower every individual on the team with full transparency, ownership, autonomy, and clear objectives. Learn more about our guiding principles.
If this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you! Not sure you’re a perfect fit? Reach out anyway. We’re looking for awesome individuals, not folks who perfectly match a job posting.Register to Apply
Please let CoinTracker know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg