Influencer Marketing Specialist Europe
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 50 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is seeking a digitally savvy, experienced marketing mind to develop and execute our influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns. You will be responsible for building your own influencer campaigns, lead negotiations, close prospects, and execute retention initiatives to ensure the business objectives of the influencer program are met. Additionally, the Influencer Marketing Specialist will contribute to the development and education of the greater team on best practices and technologies. If you are a team player who displays a positive, professional attitude at all times who knows the influencer world, then you are the person we are looking for.
Research and identify key influencers within designated verticals (EU)
Drafting and closing influencer agreements
Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns in key markets (EU)
Be in charge of building and managing your pipeline to ensure the achievement of set objectives.
Act as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your influencers.
Manage analytical tools to track and evaluate performance - Achieve coverage ROI & target
Lead daily, weekly and monthly reporting on results (posts, reach, traffic, conversions etc)
Provide feedback and monitor influencer activity and proactively provide content ideas for influencers.
Liaising with the marketing team to create and coordinate construct creative briefs for influencers
Liaise with the community team and external agencies to lead negotiations, close prospects, and execute retention initiatives to ensure the business objectives of the influencer program are met.
Be an effective self-starter and ensure all campaigns are successful, metrics-driven, and goal-oriented
Experience and skills required
- 2 + years experience in the world of social media with various platforms including Instagram/Twitter/LinkedIn...
- Has experience within the Crypto/Blockchain space -Ideally has a network with connections in crypto/blockchain influencers in the UK and Europe
- Influencer Marketing Management (end to end - from prospecting, negotiating and contracting, budgeting and forecasting to ensure ROI.
- Experienced in Affiliate Marketing
What you can expect from us?
We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve.
- The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information on the next steps of our application process.Register to Apply
Please let Crypto.com know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg