Inbound Sales Development Representative
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 44+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.7+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
As a member of the Circle Inbound Sales Development Team, you will play a critical role in executing our go-to-market strategy. You will manage Circle’s initial contact with the most innovative and fastest growing companies across a wide range of industries. You will evaluate prospects based on their business and technical needs, their key timelines, and their strategic value as a potential customer. You will ensure companies interested in Circle’s services have an excellent experience right from the initial contact, and that qualified prospects are being efficiently routed to the appropriate sales team.
What you'll work on:
- Engaging with businesses interested in learning more about Circle’s offerings.
- Performing inbound sales development work with crypto-native businesses as well as key targets in other industries.
- Demonstrating and presenting Circle’s products and services to a diverse audience of potential customers and partners.
- Performing hands-on account onboarding with key trading and platform partners with a Circle Account.
- Owning prospect and customer communications for inbound Circle Business Account applicants.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- You are an experienced customer-facing professional, talented in storytelling, rapport-building, and prioritizing ongoing prospect interactions.
- You have a strong interest in the future of global payments and, preferably, a background in Fintech.
- You are naturally curious and care deeply about understanding your customer’s business strategy.
- You are capable of engaging in strategic conversations at multiple levels of the organization.
- You thrive in competitive situations with a 1+ year track record of delighting customers and/or effectively qualifying and communicating with prospects.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack, and Apple MacOS preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Register to Apply
Please let Circle know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg