HR Operations - Switzerland (50-80% time)
The Internet Computer is the fastest and only infinitely scalable general-purpose blockchain — incubated and launched by the DFINITY Foundation in May 2021. A team of over 200 world-renowned cryptographers, distributed systems engineers, and programming language experts have taken on the massive technological challenge of building, maintaining, and continuously improving a ‘world computer’ powerful enough to host Web3 dApps, DeFi, games, NFTs, social media, and metaverse projects.
DFINITY was founded in 2016 by entrepreneur and crypto theoretician, Dominic Williams, and attracted interest and financial contributions from early members of the Ethereum community. Later, top-tier institutions such as Andreessen Horowitz, Polychain Capital, and SV Angel backed the Internet Computer in a collective effort to help build out Web3.
With DFINITY People Operations, you’ll use your eye for detail and tireless commitment to process improvement to work with teams across DFINITY to implement programs that help all employees succeed. As an HR Operations Specialist, you’ll be part of our People Team working on our internal HR systems and working closely with Senior Leadership and a growing People team to make incoming and existing employees’ experiences seamless as they onboard, get paid, transfer teams, and grow at the company. You will also be utilizing our systems and searching for ways to streamline/optimize how we work.
We expect this position to be 3-4 days per week and have flexibility around working days/hours.
- A big focus of your role will be payroll. You would be the point of contact from DFINITY side and provide updated employee information to payroll provider on a monthly basis and ensure accuracy in payroll data. Experience with Abacus is a plus.
- Assist in the maintenance and implementation of systems across the People team. Experience with BambooHR is a plus.
- Run various ad-hoc reports for People Ops partners, compensation, benefits, recruiting, and leadership (including headcount reports, demographic reports, etc.)
- Support the onboarding of new Swiss hires and ensure all necessary employee data is collected
- Lead Swiss immigration matters by acting as the liaison between employees, external immigration support, and Swiss authorities
- Work directly with insurance provider to onboard new employees and provide updates for employee leaves of absence
- Assist employees and managers by responding to a multitude of people-related data requests and HR support questions
- Maintain employee files and track employee information including annual trainings, permit expiration dates, etc.
- Proactively look for process improvements and automation to assist the People Ops team scale
- Be willing to work cross-functionally on various company wide projects that will arise
- 2+ years of HR operations experience, ideally in a global, fast-paced, high growth environment
- Fluent in English and German (Swiss German a plus!)
- Experience with payroll is a must
- Experience with various HR systems and excellent Google Docs/Excel skills
- A clear, approachable, and friendly communication style and customer-service attitude
- A mind for detail—you are detail-oriented and have patience to audit and dive deep into employee data to determine patterns and check for inaccuracies
- Strong analytical skills, a proven ability to execute processes, and a flexible approach to problem-solving
- Discretion and judgment handling confidential and sensitive data
- Technical curiosity and interest in evolving trends in HR products and services
- A healthy balance of heads down work ethic and sense of humor
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.Register to Apply
Please let DFINITY know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg