HR Generalist Internship
Accelerating the Web3 transformation journey
SettleMint is here to make blockchain application development easy for developers, by providing the best high-performance low-code platform for blockchain development for enterprises and public sector.
We are a venture-funded global scale-up, and we recently closed our series-A funding of €16 million, co-led by Molten Ventures and OTB Ventures. We reached a new phase of growth, and we are now going to expand our operations and teams really fast, with clients in financial services, retail, manufacturing, and public institutions across the globe, and offices in Europe (Belgium), MEA (Dubai), India (Delhi), and APAC (Singapore).
We work closely with our growing network of partners in all regions enabling them to quickly deliver solutions to their clients.
How we work
We are a remote-first company, we work async (so you can focus on the actual work) and we empower our team members to take ownership of their work.
We hire the best talents in the blockchain space and we trust their ability to do a great 100%!
Skills, values alignment, and cultural fit are equally important to us, as they will enable top-performing team members to rapidly grow their careers with us.
If this sounds exciting to you, go ahead and apply for this role!
We are looking for an HR Generalist Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our People, Employer Branding, and Recruitment team.
This is a very good opportunity if you are looking to develop your career in the SaaS, Tech, and blockchain space!
If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in HR and getting a closer look at how a global, SaaS, remote company approaches recruiting, HR, employment branding and employee development, we’d like to meet you!
Ultimately, you will assist in organizing and coordinating our HR policies, procedures, and activities.
** This is a remote role, but we can only accept candidates based in Europe ***
- Screen resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Post, update, and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages, and social networks
- Running weekly reports on recruitment KPIs and sharing them with our Recruitment Marketing Specialist to optimize our posting and sourcing strategy
- Search for potential providers (background check, EoR, HRIS, etc)
- Support with building partnerships with universities to hire interns
- Help with the design of our employer branding content
- Search for a relevant virtual job fair to attend to attract candidates and build our Employer Branding
- Review email templates and out-reach messages for passive candidates
- Support with the publication of policies and processes
- Update our onboarding process with the new processes we implement
- Support with the creation of reports on main KPIs
- Update our notion pages
- Proofread the content of new policies
Advanced or Native EN speaker
Interest in starting your career in HR
Interest in the tech space
Understanding of full-cycle recruiting
Organizational skills, you’ll have to support different activities and projects simultaneously
Positive and can-do attitude, high energy and curiosity
BSc in Human Resources Management, Work Psychology, or a similar field
Nice to have
Familiarity with HRIS, ATS and LinkedIn Recruiter
Experience as an assistant in a similar junior HR role
Familiarity with the Tech industry
Experience with collaboration and communication tools such as Notion and Slack
Benefits of working at SettleMint
- We value your work, so even if this is an intern position, we offer a monthly compensation
- Getting familiar with remote work (tools, systems, communication, and collaboration)
- Be part of the Blockchain / WEB3 revolution
- Dynamic but stable scale-up, with the mission to make blockchain accessible for all
- A fun team to be in, with high standards and a culture of transparency and collaboration
- Flexible working hours, location, and async work environment
- Global colleagues who are passionate, hardworking, and smart!
- A fast-growing team that is fired up and passionate about what we do because, well, it is bloody important
1st Interview with Recruiter (International Recruitment Manager)
2nd Interview with the team (International Recruitment Manager and Recruitment Marketing Specialist)
Inclusivity and belonging.
SettleMint is inclusive for everyone, and is for anyone.
We encourage candidates from all ethnic, gender, sexual, age, and abilities groups to apply and be part of our company.
We are a very diverse team, and we want to continue our efforts in hiring and retaining the most diverse talents from all over the world.
SettleMint is a remote-first company, with our work culture and company policies centered around remote work. Operating from various locations around the globe, with offices in Leuven (Europe), Dubai (UEA/MEA), Singapore and Tokyo (APAC), and Delhi (India), employees are linked to their nearest regional office but are empowered to work remotely, in the office or anything in-between that they find most comfortable.
We believe in offering employees a flexible workspace to create a happy, productive, diverse, and inclusive team.Register to Apply
Please let SettleMint know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg