Who We Are
Okcoin is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. We help millions of people buy and sell bitcoin, and other crypto assets every day — but our work is a whole lot more than that. We’re building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone.
Ready to help the next billion people experience the future of finance with us? Come on board. We have offices in San Jose, San Francisco, Austin, Malta, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dublin, and Japan.
About the Team:
The HR team is focused on attracting, developing and retaining amazing employees. Our responsibilities include:
- Supporting the International group’s business growth through recruiting and hiring.
- Establishing recruiting infrastructure, which includes employer branding and talent attraction.
- Building a strong culture that drives business and helps employees thrive.
- Overseeing compensation, rewards and recognition.
About the Opportunity:
Okcoin is seeking a passionate HR Coordinator to join our growing global People Team. The HR Coordinator will provide exceptional service to our employees and champions the integrity of our data. This role will report to the HR Business Partner, and requires great communication skills in both Mandarin and English to serve as a bridge between the US HR team and other overseas HR teams, including the Shared Service Center in Beijing and Hong Kong.
At your core, you’ll thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, process-driven environment and be able to adapt and adjust plans on-the-fly. You must also have strong prioritization skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manage the day-to-day HR operations, including but not limited to onboarding new hires, responding to employee questions, I-9 verifications, unemployment claims, verification of employment, etc.
- Document core people-related processes and participate in cross-functional projects to improve people-related processes.
- Process data and maintain overall employee data integrity in our HR Systems
- Ensure necessary documentation is stored appropriately in employee files
- Providing outstanding service to employees that are seeking information or clarity around HR processes or redirecting them as appropriate
- Support in regular reporting for internal stakeholders, compliance and auditing needs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for Day 1 and new employee orientation
- Act as support for various People initiatives and projects as needed
What We Look For In You:
- 1-3 years experience in an administrative role, preferably within an HR function
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Maintain critical and confidential information with the highest level of integrity
- Strong time management, attention to detail, and reliability
- Ability to thrive in a face-paced environment with quickly changing business needs
- Resourceful problem solver with a bias towards action that thrives on solving tough challenges
- Strong Excel and spreadsheet skills, including the ability to perform VLOOKUPs and pivot tables
- Strong written and spoken communication skills, with the ability to articulate problems and solutions thoughtfully and thoroughly
- Ability to self start in an unstructured environment and comfort dealing with ambiguity
- Team player with a can do attitude - Must be able to build and maintain relationships with employees both within and outside of the People Team
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and GSuite
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with BambooHR or other similar HR system
- Start up experience
Highlights of Perks and Benefits: [Standard]
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance (Company pays 100% for employee/80% for dependents)
- 401K with company contribution
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program paid in BTC
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
Okcoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.Register to Apply
Please let Okcoin know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg