HR Business Partner - Customer Service
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance have an exciting opportunity to recruit a HR Business Partner to support our Customer Support function which is distributed across many parts of the world.
As a partner to the Customer Service function, you will consult and provide your expertise covering a wide range of HR areas to drive company strategic initiatives. You will proactively help to resolve issues and offer your advice to enable a rapidly growing team and ensure maximum effectiveness for your function. As a member of the Global HR team, you will also contribute to core HR strategies including CoE, C&B, evaluation, culture and improving processes.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Partnering with the LATAM Customer Service function to offer solutions and ensure HR policies are in line with business goals.
- Provide strategic expertise relating to OD, global C&B, Performance and TD for the effective growth of rapidly expanding function.
- Implement and contribute to global HR strategic initiatives and improve processes.
- Provide performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Consult and offer advice and drive improvements within your partnered teams.
- Provide guidance and input on department structure, workforce planning and succession planning for a rapidly growing team.
To be considered for this role, ideally you will have:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in multiple HR disciplines, including performance management, building a high performance culture, employee relations, employee engagement, diversity.
- Deep knowledge in at least one of the core HR domains (Performance Management, Training & Development etc).
- A recognised certification as a Professional Coach is an advantage.
- Business level English. Fluency in Mandarin Chinese is an advantage for efficient collaboration with various stakeholders in the company.
- Strong professionalism and exceptional stakeholder management skills to partner with senior team members.
- Deep knowledge of employment law within multiple regions.
- Working knowledge of HR operations including new hire onboarding, facilitating performance evaluation, and data consolidation/management of employee workload balance.
- Strong logical communication ability and a strategic, problem solving mindset.
- Ability to work in a fast moving environment of a rapidly growing company.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.Register to Apply
Please let Binance know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg