Bitpanda Custody is a recent addition to the Bitpanda den. Our vision is to make it safer, faster and easier for institutions and people to safeguard and administer crypto assets across blockchains, DeFi and exchanges. We develop and design solutions through our people, processes, and technology to make it secure and easier for everyone to create or find value in crypto markets. With Bitpanda Custody, our users experience greater freedom to transact in a fair and efficient manner.
This hands on standalone role requires an expert who eats and sleeps security, it's critical for you to have worked closely with AWS Services and HSMs, as well as hands on experience of passing SOC2 and ISO27001 audits!
What you’ll do
- Implement and oversee strategies and programs to assess and mitigate physical safety and cybersecurity risks, safeguard the custody business and its assets, and shape crisis management.
- Develop, implement, and maintain security protocols, processes, procedures and policies, identify and reduce risks, and limit liability and exposure to informational, physical, and financial risks.
- Achieve and maintain SOC2 and ISO27001 audit certifications.
- Review existing security measures and update protocols as needed.
- Oversee the daily operations of the company to identify potential security risks and room for improvements.
- Ensure the business is compliant with local, national, and global regulations, especially in areas like privacy.
- Conduct research and execute security management solutions to help keep the business safe.
- Coordinate across teams to maintain vigilance and security of the business.
- Develop logistics to protect Technology, copyrights and other related risks.
- Foster a culture of physical and digital security awareness by conducting training sessions and communicating with personnel.
- Manage, evaluate, and resolve any physical or digital security incidents or breaches.
- Present risk assessments and improved security policies to management team members.
- Work with management to develop and implement an appropriate budget for security programs.
Who you are
- Strong professional experience of managing AWS and HSM infrastructures, and passing SOC2 and ISO27001 audits.
- Proven track record of working with multiple teams in medium to large enterprises.
- Excellent written communication skills and ability to contribute as a technical writer.
- You fully understand the company’s compliance requirements at the group and division level.
What’s in it for you
- Flexibility-first approach to work* including:
- Unlimited fully-paid annual leave
- Recharge Breaks
- 20 weeks gender-neutral New Parent Leave
- Hybrid Working*:
- 60 days Work From Anywhere following the 80/20 Rule
- €500 Work from Home budget
- An attractive stock option plan* in a high growth company, and a competitive salary
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Occasional company-wide and team events — both in-person and virtually!
- Learning & development opportunities
- Top-notch “tech pack” – your choice between PC or Mac
- Bitpanda merch to keep you swagged out and living the Bitpanda brand
- A global Bitpanda team of fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working
And, above all, the opportunity to learn & grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.Register to Apply
Please let Bitpanda know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg