Note to all applicants: Biconomy are a fully remote company with a team dispersed all over the Globe, so we welcome applications from all candidates, regardless of your location.
Join a leading Web 3 company that’s enabling and powering the builders of the new internet!
Biconomy’s foundations were built on making Web 3 accessible and simple to all. We do this by making blockchain transactions seamless, and by doing so, we are accelerating the mainstream adoption of Web 3.
That’s why ease and accessibility are imperative to our innovations and solutions. While we build for developers, our work radically simplifies the overall user experience on Web 3. By abstracting away blockchain complexities, the end user enjoys the benefits of Web 3 with the familiarity of Web 2.
We are already solving for some of the leading players in the blockchain space & are emerging as the default transaction stack for Web 3. Some of our numbers:
- Processed 22 million transactions
- Facilitating over $233 million of transfer volume
- Saving users over $4.7 million in gas fees!
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a Head of Infrastructure to lead the research and development of the core Biconomy tech stack. You will take ownership of the design, construction, and vision of the decentralized transaction execution infrastructure that makes up the Biconomy Relayer Network. We need a highly experienced senior technologist that can supercharge Biconomy’s mission of simplifying transactions across web3 by building an industry-leading infrastructure capable of handling blockchain transaction execution across EVM and non-EVM chains.
As web3 networks mature, the demand for highly intuitive and nuanced user experiences has grown. At the same time, the demand for decentralization is at an all-time high. To achieve these design goals, we need a leader to design, build and evolve the core decentralized infrastructure, which is capable of censorship resistance and, at the same time, deliver user experience exceeding those offered by legacy networks.
What will you be doing?
- Set the technical vision for the Biconomy Relayer Protocol and continuously set the technical product strategy direction (along with the CTO)
- Leading and building the team with the required skill set to deliver on that vision
- Leading from a technical standpoint, the planning, architecting, developing, testing, and shipping of new features and improvements to software components powering the Biconomy Relayer Protocol
- Assisting the team to help design key protocol architecture components, such as transaction discovery, transaction allocation, and network incentive alignment
- Interface with economics counterparts to ensure that economic incentives are aligned with technical implementation
- Research at the cutting edge of different transaction protocol designs, blockchain designs, blockspace and gas markets, and adjacent infrastructure
- Contribute to EVM/non-EVM research forums, protocol technical discussions, proactive representation and speaking at conferences, and connect with industry leaders to actively engage in related discussions
- Experience in creating and maintaining complex distributed, concurrent and low-level software systems
- Relevant experience in decentralized engineering research and thought leadership
- Experience in working with external contributors and community members
- Contributed to research publications and has given public talks at conferences
- Ability to design decentralized technology systems around stakeholder incentives, attack vectors, and network health
- Possesses a long-term perspective on the decentralized, autonomous technology system being implemented
- Practical experience with various consensus protocols/algorithms
- Practical experience with p2p communication in a decentralized network (concept of connecting to a peer node, handling connection drops)
- Practical experience with mempool implementation (preferably EVM mempool) and ability to modify it as per network requirements
- Data Structure knowledge of heaps, tree, linked list and how insertion, sorting, and searching is done in an optimal way
What’s in it for you?
You will have direct ownership of the design and build-out of the novel decentralized infrastructure that supports improved web3 UX through optimized transaction management and transaction execution technology. You will have the opportunity to build out a platform for thought leadership and decentralized design innovation while relentlessly shipping products to production.
More importantly, you will have the opportunity to assemble your own team of 10x engineers from around the globe to help you design and build industry-leading decentralized network infrastructure.
What we offer:
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary
- Token Allocation
- Opportunity to grow. The sky’s the limit if you’re hungry to succeed
- Be an integral part of building the narrative for the digital economies of the future
- Game nights, virtual celebrations, and work retreats
Biconomy is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.Register to Apply
Please let Biconomy know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg