Head of Product
Founded in 2015, OpenZeppelin is the premier crypto cybersecurity technology and services company, trusted by the most used DeFi and NFT projects in the world.
Our mission is to protect the open economy, safeguarding tens of billions of dollars in funds for leading crypto organizations including Aave, Coinbase, Compound, Ethereum Foundation, TheGraph and many others.
The OpenZeppelin team, spread across 30+ countries in the world, is responsible for creating the most popular Open Source Library for Smart Contract development in the world with over 15 million downloads! The expertise we've built along the years allowed us to uncover major security vulnerabilities for some of the most well known players in the market.
With the success of our products, our security audit work, and the open source educational efforts, we are setting the industry standards for secure systems of a hyper-fast-growing industry and we're looking for more folks to help us on our mission.
OpenZeppelin is seeking a Head of Product to guide the vision and strategy for the development of a Web3 DevSecOps platform and the selective integration of service requirements and technologies into our existing portfolio. This person will report to the CEO and be responsible for executing solo initially and then be in charge of building and then managing a Product team responsible for the OpenZeppelin Platform. To be successful, this person must initially focus on execution and rapid iteration of a cohesive approach to leveraging the OpenZeppelin portfolio to cement OpenZeppelin as the leading DevSecOps platform in the Web3 space, all while building a world class product management team.
What you'll do:
- Lead the product vision and strategy for OpenZeppelin’s DevSecOps Platform to drive user adoption and business impact.
- Develop a solid understanding of the customer needs and transform them into actionable requirements for the development team.
- Work with development and UI design teams on feasibility, timing, and blockers to meet deadlines and expectations.
- Execute and align on a vision, launch and maintain a market validated product at scale.
- Establish the KPIs, systems, and processes to define clear priorities.
- Develop roadmaps, report on progress, prevent and overcome blockers while tracking and contributing to product continuous improvement programs.
- Help architect and implement novel DevSecOps solutions and processes.
- Evaluate product feedback and industry data to inform product strategy using data.
- Hire and lead a world class Product management team.
- Coordinate actions across the whole organization to enable Product success.
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years full-time experience at a technology or security company.
- Startup experience.
- Deep care in building technical software products. Experience managing such products from conception to launch.
- Excellent organization, execution and project management skills, data driven approach to product decisions.
- Experience writing documentation or producing other content to synthesize technical concepts and communicating them in a clear, simple way.
- Passion for DeFi and web3 along with enthusiasm for understanding complex concept.
- Common sense, low ego, empathy, and excellent communication skills.
Nice to have
- Experience in a managed service or consulting business.
- Experience in Web3 project or company.
- Have a mix of technical and business experience.
- Unlimited holidays 🏝
- Fully remote: your way of working 🌎
- Paid parental leave & benefits for primary or second caregiver 💙
- Team events: onboarding tour & company retreats in different locations around the world 😎
- Work from home office equipment stipend of up to $500 USD 🪑
- Monthly allowance for wellness activities 💪
- Coworking: access to a coworking space of your choice 👩💻
- Learning: technical training; spoken language lessons in any language of your choice (using Italki) 🗣
- Working with a global team in a fast-growing industry 🚀
At OpenZeppelin, we are an equal opportunity employer and we value different perspectives. We are committed to building a diverse workforce. This includes but is not limited to gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, national origin and other characteristics that make each one of us unique. In this uniqueness, we find the most value. Come join us!Register to Apply
Please let OpenZeppelin know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg